- KUMAR SAURAV on Koenig Offers Free Lesson on Different Shades of Ethical Hacking with Backtrack
- koenig on Koenig Offers Private Cloud with SCCM 2012 Training!
- Shakti on Koenig Offers Private Cloud with SCCM 2012 Training!
- parthiban on Koenig Offers Private Cloud with SCCM 2012 Training!
- Patrick Araba on Enroll in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Combo (Technical) Training!
- Adobe Training
- CEH Training
- Cisco Course
- Distance Learning
- Flash Courses
- General Blog
- IT Training
- Java Training
- jQuery Training
- Microsoft Course
- Microsoft Training and Certifications
- Network Security
- Office Training
- Oracle Certifications
- Project Management
- SharePoint Training
- SQL Courses
- VMware Training
Subscribe to our Feed through Email
Category Archives: Microsoft Training and Certifications
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a server-client application software, that has been designed by Microsoft to streamline and manage marketing, sales and services dimensions of a business. Similar to the Microsoft SharePoint, this customer relationship management software is also an IIS … Continue reading
If the new MS Lync 2013 is intriguing you and you’re keen to understand its key features, here comes a webinar to your liking. Attending this insightful webinar will make you the leader of your group! Koenig Solutions, world’s leading … Continue reading
We hope that you find our blogs useful and informational. Feel free to let us know, in case there is feedback. In the line of recent course launches, the next one is Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Enterprise Portal training. This … Continue reading
With the increasing market demand of technology expertise, Koenig Solutions is expanding at a fast pace to bring all IT courses in its bandwidth. After having discussed details about two R12.x courses, it’s time we tell you about the next … Continue reading