The Cisco Certified Network Associate, CCNA, is a program tailormade for entry-level Network Engineers to sharpen their networking skills as well as enhance their knowledge about associated protocols.
CCNA centers its prime attention towards fields like: security, service providers, data centers, collaborations, video, wireless etc. All it takes is a passing score in the Cisco exam for you to enrich your existing computer mastery with ABCDs of the basic configuration of a router, LAN IP routing, NAT/PAT, management of IP traffic with ACL, catalyst switch operation, etc. by signing up for Cisco CCNA training.
Why Should You Go For CCNA Certification?
Do not jump for the CCNA course blindfolded – furnish yourself with all the information and get your wishes to build a successful career ticked off with an array of advantages that come along with this networking certification training.
Not Just A Certification – A Certification by the Networking Leader
The routing and switching technologies stepped into the industry holding hands of Cisco, and flourished with Cisco gradually becoming the undisputed maestro with the greatest market share and largest installed base across several industries. Hence, even before your skills are checked, the Cisco tag pushes you one step ahead in the run as it introduces you to 97% of the most desired skills that the hiring side demands.
Certification Gives You More Career Options
Bagging a CCNA Routing and Switching certification, you are sure to bump into endless possibilities in your IT career path. IDC has found that 70% of the leading organizations prefer certifications when they’re hiring or promoting. With Cisco, you can climb up along the Routing and Switching track, shining through the Professional and Expert levels with strong grip at technologies such as cloud, collaboration, data center, network programmability, wireless, or security – which are propelling the industry ahead.
Certification Prepares & Updates You for Network Evolution
Rhythming with increasing digitization and everchanging technological trends, Cisco has introduced its Cisco Digital Network Architecture to explore more about today’s network and to help you be familiar with it starting with CCNA Routing and Switching. In addition to encompassing major network architecture shifts Cisco continually surveys the changing IT landscape for myriad technological developments and CCNA training is no exception.
After CCNA Certification You Can Expect To See Yourself As
- Network Support Engineer or L1 and L2 support engineers, providing proper support to engineers who have direct access to routers and switches.
- System Engineers, managing & installing various devices like the hardware of PCs, routers, switches or other methods in an organization.
- Network Administrator, in job profiles like System Admins or Network Admins, or as both, if the company is small.
- Network Engineers, working as a part of IT support team – designing, maintaining, implementing, and supporting the company’s network.
- Network Security Associate, performing essential security vulnerability assessment to identify security threats.
- Apart from the aforementioned excellent knowledge in a particular branch can help you be a technician in fields like voice, video, support
Considering the assortment of chances and benefits of CCNA certification, it is surely a waste of opportunities for an aspirant network engineer to not go for this networking course and even worse for the fruitfulness of your dream IT career! So, what are you waiting for? Get yourself CCNA certified now!