CRM certifications are provided by huge platforms like Salesforce, Microsoft and Oracle primarily because their respective CRMs provide a huge number of features and use-cases across departments. A certified professional in an organization enables a smooth implementation of the CRM with the help of the expertise gained during the preparation. They can even build customized applications on top of the CRM with an advanced level certification.
The certifications are available to cater to various domains. A certification must be chosen keeping in mind the technical expertise that you need to acquire. The major specializations have been explained hereunder.
- Developers – Certified Developers demonstrate their expertise in platform’s APIs. They develop customized applications on the available platform to enhance their capabilities.
- Administrators – Certified Administrators handle the customer facing features. They figure out the best possible way to design each features as per customers’ needs and provide support.
- Consultants – Certified consultants are experts in CRM features and functionalities. They provide support and advise team members on how to implement the CRM for any given project.
- Architects – Certified Architects clear the highest level of the exams that CRM offers. They demonstrate their expertise in designing an entire infrastructure customized for businesses.
Since being formally trained and building expertise in CRM solutions is extremely important to enhance your career prospects, enrolling in a training course and becoming certified is a must in this field.
Let us have a look at the certifications offered by the major CRM vendors.
Certifications in CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM is known to enhance sales productivity and market effectiveness. It leads in domains such as automating business processes, and increasing customer satisfaction and profitability.
Microsoft offers a range of certifications in CRM and various training options through Microsoft Learning Partners. These certifications prove your ability to enhance customer relationships, smoothen business activities and work more productively with the Dynamics CRM. The certifications offered are listed hereunder.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Deployment
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization and Configuration
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Installation
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Online Deployment
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customization and Configuration
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Installation
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Sales
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Customer Service
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Online Deployment
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization and Configuration
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Marketing
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service
Salesforce is the fastest growing and most popular CRM platform, and Salesforce certifications are paving the way for the most lucrative career option. These certifications help you become subject matter experts and give your career a major boost. The more certifications you add, the more salary you withdraw. Salesforce certifications are targeted at architects, developers, administrators, and marketing and sales professionals. Salesforce covers twenty five separate certifications via six different paths. The six certification paths are:
- Salesforce Certified Administrators
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builders
- Salesforce Certified Architects
- Salesforce Certified Consultants
- Salesforce Certified Developers
- Salesforce Certified Specialists
SugarCRM helps grow businesses exponentially by creating extraordinary customer relationships.
The SugarCRM Certification Program (SCP) is a set of written exams that demonstrate your skills in Sugar products and best practices.
SugarCRM offers three certifications given below:
- Certified Sugar Administrator
- Certified Sugar Developer
- Certified Sugar Solution Architect
Oracle’s integrated CRM solution is a suite of applications that provide information on sales, service and marketing. Oracle CRM smoothens business processes, improves data quality and enables data access.
There is just one certification that Oracle offers, namely:
- Oracle CRM On Demand Certified Implementation Specialist
There are some other vendors too such as Zoho and Nimble that offer CRM certification and training programs.