The Cloud Computing domain is here to grow and expand because of its application across a range of functions. This has increased the demand for qualified and experienced cloud computing professionals.
The enterprise sales and relationship management software offered by Salesforce is considered as the most effective and innovative adaptation of Cloud Computing. Thus, acquiring a Salesforce certification is the best way to ensure that you possess the right skills that most of the companies these days are looking for.
Benefits of earning a Salesforce certification
Enlisted are the ample benefits that you acquire upon becoming a Salesforce certified.
- In-depth knowledge – Salesforce certification provides you an in-depth knowledge of the tools and lets you explore new insights into the sales and customer relations.
- Hands-on experience – The training provides you hands-on experience with the help of live projects and case studies based on real-life situations.
- Thoughtful planning expertise – Salesforce certification helps you gain an incredible knowledge on planning. Professionals also find themselves proficient in operating the application and managing customers.
- Advanced analytical skills – A better understanding of sales trends helps you advance your analytical skills.
- Higher skills in implementing Salesforce – A certification enables a Salesforce professional to optimize and customize Salesforce that many organizations, without capable employees, fail to implement.
- Increased demand among employers – Employers seek and give priority to certified candidates because of the reasons mentioned above. A non-certified professional, even after years of experience, may not be that efficient as an entry-level certified professional can be. This makes earning a certificate beneficial, in fact, necessary in today’s competitive environment.
- Higher paychecks – Average salary of the Salesforce Corporation is estimated at $106,000 per annum, as per a source PayScale. This can give you a fair idea of the salaries that the company provides to professionals involved in different job roles.
Associated Job Roles
The numerous job roles pertaining to a certified Salesforce professional are:
- Salesforce Developer – A Salesforce Developer develops cloud-based applications using the force.com platform.
- Salesforce Administrator – A Salesforce Administrator in an expert in Salesforce customization.
- Salesforce Architect – A Salesforce Architect has an in-depth knowledge of the web services, the Salesforce platform and various web development languages.
- Consultant – A Consultant is a business-savvy individual with a good understanding of the technical features and functionalities of the Salesforce platform.
- Project Manager – A Project Manager is a professional that demonstrates skills related to successful project implementations and requirements gathering.
- Business Analyst – A Business Analyst analyses business needs and transforms them into effective Salesforce solutions, thus boosting revenue generation.
Career Opportunities Post Certification
A Salesforce certification validates your skills and expertise in the associated software, and also the commitment towards your career. The commitment brings you enormous job opportunities and the skills help you clear various interviews.
Since the Salesforce market is at an all-time high, a huge number of applicants are competing against each other for the same position. Hence, a certification will help you grab opportunities at a faster pace and bolster your career path.
More the certifications, better the pay. In fact, professionals with a Salesforce certification receive a 40% pay hike the moment this credential is added on to their resume.
The average annual salaries based on job roles are given hereunder.
- Salesforce Developer – $125,000
- Salesforce Administrator – $84,538
- Solutions Architect – $119,404
- Salesforce Consultant – $80,000
- Salesforce Project Manager – $85,000
- Salesforce Business Analyst – $76,858
The data has been taken from the source PayScale.
A Salesforce certification is considered as the one of the most popular and sought-after certifications in today’s scenario. It is also being contemplated as the top 10 skills provider in the market. Salesforce has revolutionized the concept of customer support, sales and marketing. Being Salesforce certified undoubtedly provides a great career option in today’s times.