If you are a person who is already in the IT industry say, in the network administrator role or the system’s engineer role then this is the right time in your career to break away and acquire new skills before re-joining the industry with fresh skills and past experience. The big data revolution in the IT industry is massively rolling out for all the people to see and utilize.
Data is the New Oil
How important is data currently? You can estimate that by simply digesting a recent comment made in connection to the data world of the IT industry by a veteran eyesight that is farsighted to say the least. He said that data is the new oil, and we all know how important oil has been in this century and in the past one –geopolitically and engineering-wise too.
Why Big Data?
Big Data is one of the fundamental driving forces behind accumulation of large bytes of data and then manipulation of their fields and entries to view, review, manage and modify them. The sorting process results in new patterns and new data structures that are then sent out to be consumed by the data owners. Big Data means large amount of all of this. Not small chunks but large quantities such as thousands of Terabytes to speak of the least.
Hadoop and Big Data
Hadoop is the choice of all IT professionals when dealing with Big Data. All the parameters are adhered to and the language is able to provide the most exhaustive details about the system’s content of data. People are increasingly adopting the language and learning the in’s and out’s to be able challenge the frontier of mankind’s technological prowess and progress in the IT domain.
Big Data and Hadoop Training
- Big Data and Hadoop training is cutting edge technology and is taking the whole IT field by a storm. People are finding it difficult to pertain their queries to one without talking about the other.
- Hadoop 2.0 has been launched and this means that the technology is consistently mutating, evolving with times and becoming more and more advanced as the days are passing by.
- Some of the most advanced features of Hadoop remain untapped. Because the language is fairly new and the technology is not known to most people. Most people are unwilling to take up these projects because of less technical know-how relating to this big data technology.
- Due to the paucity of people with Big Data Hadoop training, such people are in high demand and are found to be greatly required all around. Their pay packages are hefty and their commissions, incentives as well as rewards in general are very lucrative.
- People working in similar backgrounds such as mainframes, Java and others will find the switching easy, beneficial and secure. All the incentives listed above will be found to be effective and the professionals will enjoy great benefits such as working with cutting edge technologies.
What is to be found within Apache Hadoop course?
Within the Hadoop course, there are many things to look out for, these make the course interesting, important and more importantly relevant in the interconnected world of programming today.
- Flume and Sqoop are two methods of loading data, these are to be understood well
- MapReduce programs must be written
- Hadoop clusters could be setup
- Hive and Pig are to be used for carrying out data analytics
- Debugging and ideal practices should be carried out
- ZooKeeper service must be learnt well and thoroughly
- MapReduce framework has to be known well
- HDFS federation, YARN and others in that have been integrated in Hadoop 2.0 have to learnt
- Implementation of a Hadoop project has to be well learnt.
Hadoop certification as mentioned above, allows holistic and detailed knowledge of Big Data technologies to be understood, this technology can then be implemented to an endless and limitless scope and will result in breathtaking data crunching and results that will allow some of the most brilliant problems to be solved in the future.
Hadoop certification will also allow taking care of more mundane matters such as taking a database and pulling the strings to fetch correct results. Essentially, if the data is large then the best place to begin is with Hadoop, the Big Data language. With it, the most fundamental problem of how to crunch large chunks of data and derive meaningful results from it, will be resolved.
Hadoop training can be had at regular classroom level or through modern virtual classrooms where all the necessary utilities and material are provided on the workstation itself. It is a matter of proclivity or choice. With each person it changes, however, on choosing a virtual classroom, at times the same certification can be had at substantially lower costs by going for online classroom.