Testing is one of the crucial phases of the software development process. If the testing phase is not conducted properly, there are high chances that the possible flaws and shortcomings in the software will not get detected. Thus, it is important to have an idea of the best software testing courses available to make the most of it.
The Best Software Testing Courses:
Here is the list of some of the best courses for software testing that can be tried by the professionals.
- Certified software test professional certification course (CSTP)
- Certified test manager certification course (CTM)
- Certified software quality manager certification courses (CSQM)
- Certified software test automation specialist certification course (CSTAS)
1. Certified Software Test Professional Certification Course (CSTP):
This certification for software testing course is designed to target the fundamentals and best practices of software testing. The framework of the course is so designed that it can easily be pursued by the beginners who are willing to make their careers in the software testing field. This certification course helps the professionals to be sure of designing the best test cases that can be used for getting an effective result in testing the software.
The following are the areas of the specification that this certification course offers to the candidates:
- Designing and properly executing the test cases for the agile projects
- Focusing to develop test designs that can be reused in different projects
- Organizing practical workshop
- Crafting the best techniques, methodologies, and process for designing the test cases
- Concentrating on predicting the requirements for the designing of the test cases
- Managing the process of defect tracking
- Highlighting the ways for defining and proper management of the requirements of users
- Focusing on the fundamentals of test automation
This course enables the beginners in the software testing to get the required software testing training for helping them to build their careers in the respective field.
2. Certified Test Manager Certification Course (CTM):
The certification course is generally taken up by the people who have some years of experience in the testing domain but are not the experts. This certification software testing course is viewed as an intermediate course which is offered by IIST for the testing professionals. The framework of the course is so designed that it focuses on strengthening the skills and knowledge of the professionals.
The following are the areas of specifications that this course offers:
- Managing the various test processes
- Management of the test projects
- Monitoring and improving the test design and processes
- Focusing on risk management
- Defining the strategies and framework for test automation
- Highlighting the needs of the software quality assurance
Generally, the professionals who have some years of experience in software testing and who wish to expand their knowledge and growth opportunities go ahead with this certification.
3. Certified Software Quality Manager Certification Courses (CSQM):
Besides focusing on enhancing the skills and knowledge of the professionals by the software testing training, this certification course focuses on developing the skills of maintaining software quality. The certification adds an advantage to the professionals by providing them the qualities of managing the quality of the software. The professionals who have this certification is generally preferred by most of the well-known organizations for getting the complete combination of testing the software and maintaining its quality.
The following are the areas of the specification that this certification course offers:
- Developing ways of maintaining the quality of the software
- Working for the development of functionalities for software quality assurance
- Designing the verification methodologies for ensuring the software quality
- Delivering support for software development and integration
- Managing the software configurations
- Developing methods for agile software development
- Focusing on risk management
- Coordinating monitoring and analysis of the software
The certification course mainly focuses on the software quality, therefore makes a nice combination when paired with some certification of software testing.
4. Certified Software Test Automation Specialist Certification Course (CSTAS):
This is one of those software testing courses which is meant for the specialists in the software testing field. The professionals who are looking for expanding their knowledge and to learn the new methodologies of enhancing the software testing process select this certification course. The certification for software testing course is meant for the professionals who have nearly 10 years of experience in the software testing. It contains many advanced levels and concepts for improving the software testing processes and delivering the needed effective results.
The following are the specifications that this certification course offers to the candidates:
- Introducing the details of test automation
- Designing the test cases for smooth execution of test automation
- Developing the methods and techniques for test automation
- Designing and developing the architecture of testing automation
- Designing test cases for assuring the quality of the software
- Highlighting the test cases for protecting the software against possible threats
This certification is one of the advanced levels of certification in the field of software testing and assures the most details regarding the software testing.
Also Read:- Top 7 IT Security Jobs in 2018