Salesforce CRM and platform is being adopted by more and more companies, irrespective of their size and scale. The reason being the sheer simplicity and exquisiteness of Salesforce that has proved its mettle as the number one Customer Relationship Management tool in the market today.
What does a Salesforce Developer do?
A Salesforce developer certification helps an individual gain expertise in Salesforce that makes him proficient in:
- Customizing Salesforce applications and environment as per the unique business requirements of his company/client.
- Integrating Salesforce apps with other third party systems.
- Developing mobile or website applications using Force.com.
- Creating extensions used in Salesforce App Exchange
Why Salesforce Certification?
- Earning a Salesforce certification has almost become a de facto standard that must reflect in the resumes of Salesforce professionals to make the most of available employment opportunities.
- A Salesforce developer training program from an authorized learning center allows aspirants to work on a hands-on project which is part of the curriculum. Knowledge gained during this project exposes them to real world scenarios that they might face in their work environments.
- A Salesforce Developer Certification is a recognized credential that tells your peers, and current and prospective employers that you possess in-depth knowledge of the subject.
- A certification builds confidence, demonstrates that you know and understand certain competencies, and differentiates you from the rest.
Koenig Solutions provides Salesforce Developer Certification training to knowledge seekers who are interested in gaining expertise in this technology. Koenig is Salesforce Authorized Training Partner and offers training through a talented pool of certified in-house instructors. So if you’re looking to expand your technical knowledge, you’ve come to the right place.
Related Blog:- How Salesforce Training Can Help