With the launch of Dynamics AX 7, Microsoft introduced a revolutionary development platform for ERP professionals. Microsoft Dynamics AX7 introduced cloud first, mobile based ERP application that can be accessed from any device anytime. This new version of Microsoft dynamics provides various development tools along with extensive new features.
New standout Features of Dynamics AX 7 include:
- Mobile Access: The new Dynamics AX can now be accessed on almost all widely popular smartphones and tablets. The data can now be accessed anytime from anywhere thereby enabling decision making easier and faster while you are on move.
- Cloud-first application: This new version of Dynamics AX is a cloud-first application that is compatible with Microsoft Cloud OS, Windows Server, and Microsoft Azure cloud platform. It has been launched on Azure initially and can be moved to the cloud for integration with other cloud based products such as Office 365. You can now use Dynamics across various devices globally.
- Web-Based Client: Unlike previous versions of AX, AX had EP as a web based client earlier. The new Dynamics AX7 is now moved to web based client instead of any Windows desktop client. This innovation enables user to access the application data without installing the customized applications on various devices. Business collaboration and productivity would be increased to a great extent with this new development in AX.
- A New User Experience: Dynamics AX7 have been launched with HTML5 interface that is not only lightweight, web-orientated but intuitive as well. This new interface allows two browsers to be linked and enables you to collaborate side-by-side on multiple screens. You can view your urgent actions, to-do tasks, and other work-related activities within the new interface. The new interface also allows you to share everyday activities with your peers or other end users. The new web-based interface also allows you to access various Dynamics modules from anywhere.
- Efficient Lifecycle Services Management: Microsoft has greatly expanded the life cycle services which has been a game changing platform for Microsoft which has been helping customer implementations with system guided procedures and controls. The new Dynamics AX 7 thereby offers more reliable and better quality of existing lifecycle services. This would lead to efficient roll out of new custom features in AX 7.
Popular Dynamics AX 7 Courses
|Microsoft Dynamics AX 7 Finance
Students learn about the budget planning and control, transactions and management of accounts. Depreciations, management reporter, invoicing and reconciliation forms the comprehensive part of the course. The course also focuses on setting up the general ledger, vendor setup, cash and bank statements.
|Development Basics in Dynamics AX 7
Microsoft Dynamics AX7 courses offer to learn various AX7 features and functionalities. The AX7 course enables you to acquire understanding of X++ code and development tools. These courses explain form patterns and advanced features in Microsoft Dynamics AX. The courses comprehend to describe security essentials of AX7 too.
Some of our SMEs
Sr. Corporate Trainer/ Consultant
Microsoft Certified Trainer
Senior Corporate Trainer