Organizations are upgrading speedily to an amazing technology MS Office 365 suite consists of Microsoft Office Professional Plus, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Microsoft Lync Online and Microsoft Exchange online that help boosting the productivity of every professional and an organization with their extensive and unique features…
- Access From Anywhere Anytime: “Office on the cloud” as it is called, with Microsoft Office 365, you get web-enabled access anytime to your documents, calendar, contacts and emails on your devices may it be a smartphone, tablet, iOS, personal system etc with the help of a browser and internet connectivity.
- Simple And Easy To Work On: With simple user interface and single sign on feature, it makes you easy to work without any further need of installing complicated software. Thus you can manage your business seamlessly and efficiently “on the cloud”.
- Secure and Scalable Solution for Online Meeting, Collaboration and E-mail: The Office 365 user gets a space of 50-gigabyte (GB) for mailbox, contacts, instant messages, online meetings, calendaring and document collaboration features. Microsoft data centres keep track of any spamming of messages and malware so as to safeguard the important data round the clock.
- Effortless internal and external Communication and Collaboration: You can share their documents and email stored on the cloud with Office 365. Also enables your colleagues and customers inside and outside the organization to participate in online meetings wherein the document control or the desktop control can be kept with yourself.
- Most Financially-Backed Uptime: To empower the cloud data with high availability, reliability and performance, the Microsoft data centres provide 99.9% uptime and financially backed SLA (Service Level Agreement) thereby maintaining the geo-redundancy, disaster recovery and reliability of the documents and data on the cloud. This leads to failover management as well.
Koenig – as an authorized Microsoft Partner, can help you to explore all these and many more benefits to get the maximum from cloud based Office 365 to gain the required productivity using this technology. Training in either or both of these courses, can help you rise on Professional ladder and also support your esteemed organization to set another benchmark.
Popular Courses on Office 365
|Managing office 365 identities and services
The course on Managing Office 365 Identities and Services focuses on configuring an Office 365 tenant, alliance with existing user identities, and maintain an Office 365 tenant and its users.
|Designing for Office 365 Infrastructure
This course provides students with the experience and knowledge to execute Office 365 in a huge corporate environment with the use of delivery process of Deployment, Piloting, and Enhancement.
Some of our Trainer’s Profile
Rajesh Kumar Gogia
SME / Iconic Trainer
MCT, MCSE, MCSA, MCPS
Corporate Trainer and Consultant
MCSE, MCSA, MCTS