Our last blog talked about ethical hacking and its scopes (Hacking as a career- Do it the ethical way!).
Since last two decades, the boom with technology revolution has brought along extreme mitigations towards the data information security. With a wide spectrum of networked data communication channels and cloud computing, it is more confronting to secure the critical information thereby making cyber security the most challenging. An organized approach is required to plan the efficient security system.
In this blog, we will list various step-by-step strategies to secure the critical information in organizations.
1. Identify what is critical: Identify the information that is actually critical along with the infrastructure containing the same. It also vital to analyze the people whom this information and security measures can impact.
2. Develop and Approve a Security Policy: For every organization, it is evident to have a security policy that resolves the infrastructure security threats. Organizations can develop their own security policies, approve them and promote the same as per the ISO 17799 code standards of information security best practices.
3. Make your employees policy aware: There is no point developing and approving a policy unless the employees are not aware of the promoted security policy. It is the responsibility of every employee to ensure that the security policy must be followed. A training program should be conducted for all employees and every time whenever the policy is revised.
4. Maintain a process to report progress: A progress report should be submitted to the executive committee and the Security Advisory Committee stating the assessment details. This process must be scheduled for a regular basis.
5. Segregate the undesired and desired data: Data inventory must be analyzed so as to identify the data that is actually useful and protected. Accordingly sensitively data that is no longer required must be purged after segregation.
The above listed strategies can be made effortlessly if you are a mastermind at ethical hacking. In relation to that CISSP, SACDA Security, CISM and CEH certification courses can be undertaken from a reputed and high-end IT training center.
CEH/ Advance Penetration Testing with Backtrack
Certified Ethical Hacker and Advanced Penetration Testing with BackTrack is an extensive combo to equip the IT aspirants with IT security and ethical hacking skills.
Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
This course helps IT aspirants in certifying the ethical hacking skills around a specific security discipline of computer forensics from a vendor-neutral perspective. ECSA
EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA V8) complements the Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification by exploring the analytical phase of ethical hacking
Kayode Adebesin (Nigeria)
CERTIFIED ETHICAL HACKER (CEH), ECSA/LPT
“I was at Koenig for five courses namely, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEHv8) & EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSAv8) Combo, RHCE & RHCSA on Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7, VMware Optimize and Scale and Oracle Service Bus. I completed these courses successfully ..” Read more
Desmond Anaosu (Ghana)
Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
“I came at Koenig Solutions Delhi to attend CEH. I must say that Koenig is the right place to be, when it comes for technical courses….” Read more