As a professional in SAP, you can eye a great career ahead with high paying jobs. Today, SAP is installed on a wide range of applications. At present, it has been installed more than a hundred thousand times in around 41,200 companies in more than 25 industries over 120 countries around the world.
SAP stands for System Applications and Products. It is designed to create a centralized database for various applications running simultaneously across different sections of an organization. Various applications that can be managed include –
- HR etc.
In SAP, a system comprises of many modules that are fully integrated to work in cohesion and covers literally, each and every aspect of a business.
- Data duplication and redundancy gets eliminated.
- It ensures better management of resources towards increasing efficiency and productivity.
- It works towards better customer interaction, thereby improving customer service.
There are some SAP training courses in India that help you to choose a career based on your choice As a professional in SAP, you can eye a great career ahead with high paying jobs. Today, SAP is installed on a wide range of applications. At present, it has been installed more than a hundred thousand times in around 41,200 companies in more than 25 industries in over 120 countries around the world. SAP training modules consists of R/3, ABAP, DB, ERP, MM, Basis and more. The course is well equipped with certification materials along with resources with industry based handbooks, workbooks and examination software applications.
Highlights of SAP Training Courses in India
- Case-study based exercises to help you gain and test your knowledge.
- User interactive flash enabled video sessions to make learning simple, easy and fun.
- The SAP training courses provide you with all the requisite documents containing professional level exercises so that you can learn R/3 ABAP programming language comprehensively and quickly.
ABAP SAP NetWeaver 7.31 Training
ABAP stands for Advanced Business Application Programming and is a high-level programming language of 4th generation developed by SAP. Currently, the SAP Application server uses this language for programming purposes. The SAP Application Server is a component of its NetWeaver platform, which is used for developing business applications. ABAP is easy to learn and creating ABAP programs require one to have knowledge of relational database design and object oriented concepts.
With ABAP SAP NetWeaver 7.31 training, you can move ahead to have a bright career as an SAP Certified Development Associate.