Salesforce, a game changing technology and CRM cloud software, addresses all your customer interface concerns, from marketing and sales to customer service, streamlining your enterprise and saving priceless time and resources.
3 Reasons why Salesforce Certifications are a must:
- Salesforce platform has been adopted by a huge number of companies and demand for skilled professionals is growing rapidly. Companies look for certified professionals who have a proven track record to get the most out of Salesforce.
- Businesses that use cloud-certified specialists see smoother deployments and better use of their Salesforce.com investment
- Acquiring a certification will boost your career and allow you to put in more toward your company’s success
Koenig Solutions, the number one offshore IT training company, is scheduling a free of cost interactive workshop on Salesforce. Subject matter expert from the industry will speak on the topic, titled: ‘Getting Started with Reports and Dashboards- Salesforce’. Interested candidates can register here.
This webinar is intended to make Salesforce users aware of reporting and dashboard capability in Salesforce. As an Administrator with broad knowledge of Salesforce applications, students can configure and manage Sales and Service Cloud applications and suggest ways to get even more from additional features and capabilities.
This free interactive webinar will cover following topics of discussion:
- Navigate the Reports Tab
- Describe and Run Standard Reports
- Customize standard and Personal reports using Report Options
- Create new report using the Report Builder
- Using Filters in reports
- Customize Standard and personal Reports using the Report Builder
- Create and View Dashboards
The webinar will be held on your computer screen on:
Date and Time of the event will be- 09th May, 2015 (04:00 PM to 05:00 PM IST)
This webinar will be conducted by Mr. Saurabh Singh, who is a Salesforce Certified Instructor, Salesforce certified Developer, Administrator (ADM 201), and Developer (DEV 401). He has more than 6 years of experience in delivering training on Salesforce Administration.