Microsoft Dynamics NAV is rapidly growing in terms of popularity among organizations. As a leading ERP software, it offers economical solutions for small and mid-sized businesses, especially those who specialize in sales and distribution. It helps organizations increase their business’ efficiency through web and mobile support. It also offers increased flexibility in the way in which businesses operate, and is simple to use, for developers and employees.
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamics NAV for businesses:
- Open source – Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an open source platform, thus making coding simple for developers.
- Role tailored User Interface (UI) – MS Dynamics NAV offers a process driven user interface which can be tailored for specific job roles. Although it offers 21 pre-configured roles, organizations can configure them as per the job role needs.
- Add-ons – Shop Floor data collection, warehouse mobile data collection, physical inventory count, etc. Are few of the adds-ons that Microsoft Dynamics NAV offers to help organizations optimize their processes and deliveries.
- Business Intelligence and Integration – Besides offering Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office support, Microsoft Dynamics NAV also allows for integrating web into SharePoint and integrating cloud services with Windows Azure.
- Simplicity and high flexibility – Microsoft Dynamics NAV is easy to learn and use for system managers and users. As for developers, it offers error handling and auto correction options and offers tools that are present in various other Microsoft products.
- Low cost – The cost of implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV is comparatively lower than other ERP systems.