The 21st Century has been characterized by developments to the IT world with each passing day. To have a distinct advantage over one’s peers, and to have a successful career ahead one must possess the necessary skills and hone them regularly. This blog looks at the 10 hottest Technology trends for the coming year (according to a survey conducted by Computer World), and tries to answer the most critical question – Which Technology to opt for to keep pace with the IT Career Revolution?
- Managers can succeed only if they have expertise in handling technologies and business development activities simultaneously.
- Various Project Management methodologies viz. AGILE methods, and the Waterfall Models define efficacy levels.
- PMI predicts that within the next decade, over 15 million new Project Management jobs will be created with an average salary of $87,500 (Figure reported by Glassdoor) for certified professionals, this makes PMP certification a popular for project management professionals.
- Maintaining high data security and compliance governance after incidents like Sony’s recent data theft, illustrates that data security is very complex yet important to handle.
- Organizations are hiring Network Security Personnel and Ethical Hackers by the dozen.
- Nasscom Predicts that in the coming year over 300,000 jobs shall be advertised for Ethical Hacking alone, and over a million Network Security jobs at Fortune 500 Companies within the foreseeable future with the salary range being $70,000-$115,000.
- Data is now coming at us with torrential volume and velocity.
- Sound Business Intelligence and Analytics are the needs of the hour.
- Certified BI Analysts are predicted to be the most in-demand personnel in the foreseeable future with 4 Million Business Analytics jobs in the market by 2018, each paying upwards of $75,000 according to Bloomberg.
- All operations come to halt without network connectivity.
- IT professionals having knowledge of computer networks, Wi-Fi, firewall, IP routing & switching, network management, and virtual environments etc. are the hunted by the organizations for smooth functioning and interconnectivity of various departments.
- Big Data analytics are the MOST in-demand jobs for the coming year, with 2 million Data Analyst jobs up for grabs by 2016 each paying upwards of $82,000 according to Forbes.
- With Hadoop Administration and programming skills now almost a pre-requisite to landing lucrative job offers, Big Data certifications by Cloudera shall prove to be the key to the lock of opportunities.
Koenig Solutions – one of the leading offshore IT Training Companies in the world – is the authorized training partner of over 30 technology conglomerates, including Microsoft, Cisco, SAS, Cloudera (Big Data and Hadoop), CAST, EC-Council, PMI (Project Management) SAP, Salesforce, VMWare, Oracle, and many more. Having trained over 50,000 IT Professionals from over 50 Countries, and providing the latest, the most pertinent and industry-oriented training, Koenig has carved a niche for itself as one of the only training companies to adapt with the times, yet maintain high quality of training.
Visit us at: http://www.koenig-solutions.com/ and give wings to your career with Koenig Certification Courses.
*The Second part of this blog shall follow soon….