We’ve all heard of humans using less than 10% of their gray matter (brains) but how many of us agree that it’s the same with software also. I assume many of us will. We only use the features we know about and don’t really delve into unknown territories for learning about the greater potentials of the software.
Adobe After Effects CS6 is one such software, where many of it’s features are unknown and underutilized. Here’s a peek at a few of it’s less popular features.
5 Underutilized Adobe After Effects CS6 Features:
- Performance Cache – Did you know that the Adobe After Effects CS6 software can enhance your system’s performance. Using the performance cache feature users can improve the performance of their systems for faster previews and less rendering.
- 3D Camera Tracker – The Adobe After Effects CS6’s 3D camera tracker is yet another underutilized feature. Use a number of techniques present in this feature for relighting a scene and object placement.
- Media Management – The host of media management features present in Adobe After Effects CS6 helps with powerful trans-coding options, automatically copy files to new destinations, import footage and much more.
- Hover Scrub – The hover scrub provides users with better and faster ways of editing and browsing clips in bins. Previews of clips can now be easily viewed from the Media Browser or Project Panel. Setting in and out points also becomes easy with this feature.
- Warp Stabilizer – Though many may know of this tool within the Adobe After Effects CS6 software, there are subtle nuances of this tool that help you access and manage media files way better than you do presently.
There are many other underutilized features of the Adobe After Effects CS6 software but these are the most underutilized of them all.
To make the most of Adobe software, choose from our range of in-depth courses like: Adobe CC training, Adobe Lightroom 5 training and much more.
visit us at www.koenig-solutions.com today.