Earning the tag of a VMware Certified Instructor is akin to winning an Oscar in the VMware world. A handful of people each year earn this prestigious credential and subsequently their market-value skyrockets. There are many tangible benefits to securing a VCI credential.
1. Improved and Secure Career options: Once you earn the VCI tag, a plethora of career options in the Training Industry open up. Corporate Training organizations are always on the look-out for VMware Certified Instructors, since MNCs and Governmental Organizations alike currently have a deep-seated need for personnel in virtualization. According to a survey by leading technical and business magazines, the need for VCIs will rise exponentially until the foreseaable future.
2. Improved Pay-scale: According to a recent study by payscale.com, VMware Certified Instructors earn a much higher pay package than their peers who have a VCP credential to their name. There exists a marked increase of between 3-5 Lakh INR between the two sets of professionals, as revealed by a survey of numerous professionals across the VMware Spectrum.
3. Prestigious Credential: The tag of being a VMware Certified Instructor is an enviable credential to possess. As mentioned earlier, the VCI is an elusive qualification which is bagged only by a handful of people. Apart from landing niche jobs and a much higher pay package than their peers, VCIs get to travel throughout India and across the world for imparting trainings.
4. Maintaining Personal and Professional Life Balance: As a VMware Certified Instructor, the job entails working in comfortable timings (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM), thereby keeping an equilibrium between familial and professional lives.
5. Strong Social Networking: Students and corporates from all over the globe become very close and grateful acquaintances of VMware Certified Instructors. This helps in creating a network and a bond that lasts for a lifetime.
6. Working @Koenig – A Great Place to Work: Koenig has been awarded as the best Training and Education partner by VMware for its continued stellar performances in the Asia Pacific and SAARC Regions. Koenig is also a Great place to work, where each employee becomes a part of a giant family.
Have a look at this flowchart depicting the career graph that VMware Certified Instructors undertake in order to reach new heights in their profession.
After acquiring the VCI Credential, the advanced career graph goes through the following milestones:
Koenig Solutions, the World’s leading offshore IT Training Company has unveiled a program aimed at increasing its current number of VCIs to 50. Professionals currently engaged in imparting training on VMWare Technologies can join Koenig as a VMware Trainer, and they would be simultaneously trained to become a VMware Certified Instructor.
Those interested in this golden opportunity may kindly email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91-9810400628 to know more.