The Citrix NetScaler 10 training is aimed at providing the fundamental and foundational skills and concepts needed for implementation, configuring, securing and monitoring a Citrix NetScaler system along with a Citrix NetScaler Gateway for a desktop virtualization environment. The desktop environment could either be using Citrix XenApp or Citrix XenDesktop 7 and successful implementation of the Citrix NetScaler system would ensure secure data and application access to the users.
Prerequisites of Citrix NetScaler 10 Training:
Although NetScaler 10 training is meant for those who have little or no prior exposure to the Citrix NetScaler certification path, the iintended audience should meet the following basic criteria, which includes:Acquaintance with cloud networking and application delivery
- Experience working with Citrix technologies such as XenApp, XenDesktop, etc.
- Knowledge of working on Windows Server 2012 and 2008 R2
- Experience working with enterprise database servers and Microsoft SQL Servers
- Familiarity with Group Policy and Active Directory
- Fundamental understanding of Microsoft Windows Server concept such as Load balancing, IIS, DNS, etc. and Remote Desktop Services.
- Understanding of fundamental system administration concepts such as high availability operations, software upgrade procedures, logging, etc.
- Familiarity in using server monitoring tools.
- Understanding of fundamental VPN concepts which includes SSL certificates and encryptions.
In essence, the Citrix NetScaler 10 training program can be undertaken by any professional who is a novice in the NetScaler platform and is interested in integrating the NetScaler Gateway with Citrix XenApp or XenDesktop.
Have queries or doubts with regard to the Citrix NetScaler training? Post them below for help or simply visit us at www.koenig-solutions.com for more information.