The VMware vSphere Install Configure, Manage (ICM) V5.5 exam is aimed at attesting the skills required in configuring and managing VMware® vCenter Server™ and VMware ESXi™ for the version 5.5. This exam is intended for operators of vCenter Server and ESXi, system engineers and system admins. Qualifying this exam will make candidates eligible for advanced vSphere courses like VMware vSphere Optimize & Scale V5.5.
The prerequisites for Vsphere ICM V5.5 Exam and training:
Candidates who wish to undertake the exam should have qualified vSphere fundamental exams. A clear understanding of the fundamentals of VMware Data Center Visualization Fundamentals is needed. This will also help when undergoing the VMware 5.5 training. Experience in system administration on Linux or Microsoft Windows operating systems is prerequisite for being eligible to undertake the training.
VMware 5.5 training:
The VMware 5.5 training will help professionals understand the features and functions of vSphere 5.5 better through classes, hands-on training and boot camps. Via the training course, the following skills will be learnt:
- Deploying a vCenter and ESXi host instance and appliance
- Managing ESXi host networking and storage through vCenter server
- Using vCenter server to manage virtual machines
- Deployment and maintenance of VM’s with thin provision
- Using vMotion to migrate VMs
- Management of virtual infrastructure by using vSphere’s Web Client
- Management of resource usage and access control by using vCenter
- Management of Data Protection, Fault Tolerance and High Availability using vCenter
- Application of patches using Update Manager
If you’re interested in VMware 5.5 training or need more information on the respective exams, post your queries below or simply visit us at: http://www.koenig-solutions.com/