Koenig Solutions, the number one offshore IT training company, is scheduling a free of cost interactive webinar on this topic. Subject matter expert from the industry will speak on the topic, titled: BCS-ISTQB (Certified Software Tester). Interested candidates can Register Here.
This free interactive webinar will discuss about the BCS ISTQB Certified Tester Certification at the Foundation Level, which is one of the most comprehensive and renowned certification programs designed for accrediting software testers. This globally accepted certification is provided in association with British Computer Society (BCS) and International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB). Koenig offers this specialized software testing training and certification for those having an inclination towards testing and application development. A BCS ISTQB Software Tester training and certification will significantly boost your marketability and earning potential by validating your skills in the global testing fraternity. Following topics will be covered:
- Understanding and fundamentals of software testing, including its purpose, principles and code of ethics.
- Different constraints and issues around testing.
- Use various techniques such as white box, black box and static testing
- Understand standard testing terminology used globally,
- Understanding of testing processes and activities such as requirements review, system implementation, and discovering reliable information sources
The webinar will be held on your computer screen on:
Date and Time of the event will be- 19th December, 2014 (4:00 PM to 5:00 PM IST)
This webinar will be conducted by Ms. Neha Sahyogi, who is a Manual and Automation Test Consultant and has been certified to deliver training on Software Tester Jmeter Selenium 1.0 Selenium 2.0 HP-UFT.