The CCNP Voice training is recommended by Cisco for better understanding of the Cisco Voice framework and a validation of the required skills to be a CCNP professional. IT professionals who wish to get trained in CCNP Voice may either opt for a full scale training course or a boot camp.
The CCNP Voice training is suitable for technical professionals having experience working with voicemail systems or PBX, voice over IP networks and IP telephony applications.
The course duration generally lasts for 31-48 days but a fast track course can be completed within 26 days.
About CCNP Voice Certification:
The CCNP Voice certification certifies an IT professional’s:
- Skills in implementing, configuring, troubleshooting and operating a converged IP network
- Advancing the skills and knowledge needed to integrate network architectures
- Skills in implementing scalable, transparent solutions
The examinations that need to be taken for the CCNP Voice certification are 642-437, 642-447, 642-457, 642-427 and 642-467.
CCNP Voice Training Objectives:
On successful completion of the CCNP Voice training, trainees will know about:
- Basic components and operations involved in a VoIP call
- The process of setting up a Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) cluster
- Implementation of redundancy in centralized call processing
- Application of Cisco recommended methodology to determine specific Unified Communications issues and problems
- Configuration of Cisco Unity connection.