Honestly, Linux certifications are soon to become ubiquitous just as the Microsoft certifications and getting a Linux certification can surely be a long term gain. In fact, the demand of Linux certified professionals is already growing by leaps and bound as more and more organizations are discovering the benefits of working on Linux systems.
Is Certification Essential For A Career In Linux?
The Linux Foundation Survey indicates that 85% of the hiring managers consider finding good Linux talent somewhat to very difficult.
While the non-certified professional is hired after a number of screenings, hiring managers always prefer a Linux certified professional. This is because certified professionals have a far better understanding of the systems and are able to work effectively and independently.
How Is Linux Training Courses Helpful?
There are a number of Authorized Red Hat Training Partner around the globe, providing different certifications and training courses on Linux. Irrespective of the certifications you choose, training can be highly beneficial and choosing training alongside preparations for certifications is a smart move.
Getting trained in Linux offers you multiple benefits including:
- Access to the best study materials that provide an in-depth and clear knowledge of concepts and their applications.
- Guidance from highly experienced trainers who have successfully worked in a similar environment.
- Insightful boot camp training sessions.
- Simulation sessions where you’re asked to demonstrate your learning in real-time problem scenarios.
- Ample practice sessions to ensure you’re thorough with concepts and their area of application.