The Microsoft SharePoint is a program that has process integration, workflow automation and system integration capabilities and is therefore widely used in document & file management, intranet portals, collaboration, extranets, social networks, websites, business intelligence and enterprise search. Irrespective of whether you are new or experienced in using the platform, the SharePoint certification can benefit you. The Microsoft SharePoint has two versions, as of now, namely:
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013
The differences that have come about in the 2013 version are:
Further these certifications have two levels to it namely:
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE): A internationally accepted standard for IT professionals, the MCSE SharePoint 2010 and 2013 training, trains individuals on organizing, synchronizing, collaborating and sharing information within organizations. Once qualified, the positions offered are that of systems analysts and network analysts.
Aspirants are often faced by the question – Do I really require training to prepare? While it’s not a mandate, it’s highly advisable. Here are some of the advantages that training offers to aspirants:
- Expert trainers help guide you through the preparations, with their expert inputs and guidance, something that cannot be availed when studying yourself.
- Trainings offer a balanced combination of theoretical as well as practical knowledge of concepts.
- Books do not include the latest tools, updates and application developments which can be injected into training sessions as and when concepts are covered, making it a holistic learning.
- Abundance of mock tests, both theoretical and practical, ensure you know how much you have been able to grasp and the areas you need to work upon.
Over and above, trainings offer a systematic and coordinated approach to preparations, something that is difficult to do when preparing on your own. Ensure however, that trainings are undertaken from authorized training centers, since they are credible and accountable in their deliverables.
Thinking of undertaking the Microsoft SharePoint training? What are the queries, challenges, doubts that you’re facing? Share them with us and we will be glad to help.