Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a server-client application software, that has been designed by Microsoft to streamline and manage marketing, sales and services dimensions of a business. Similar to the Microsoft SharePoint, this customer relationship management software is also an IIS based web application. The CRM systems are accessed through browsers like Chrome, Firefox or through a plug-in attached to Outlook. The software has evolved since its inception in January 2003, with Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 being the sixth and the latest in line.
While certifications for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and 2013 can be undertaken; the latter being the newest version has enhanced features that you can be updated in. To mention a few:
- New horizontal navigation bar replaces the earlier navigation pane
- Enhanced action bar with more features options
- Get started pane eliminated
- The earlier separate workplace area has been replaced with area-specific dashboards
- Quick Create Forms introduced for easier record maintenance.
Read Related Blog:- Step by Step Installation CRM 2016
Have queries, doubts or suggestions to share? Looking for more information on the course? Input your thoughts, queries, takes and opinions here and we’ll get back with help!