IT professionals are always found to be struggling with choosing from myriads of certifications that are trending in the market. However their significance and value cannot be underplayed. They are critical in adding value to the skills and knowledge of individuals, along with booting their career prospects. Interest is usually the driver that helps choose the apt certification for an individual.
Interested in virtualization? Consider VMware certifications for Virtualization. VMware Inc. – the California based software company, was the first to provide virtualization services and software. These certifications validate the knowledge and skills that are required to effectively set up, deploy, administer and support VMware’s servers and products.
The VMware Certifications:
VMware provides virtualizations in two areas namely Datacenter and Desktop. They are available in three expertise levels each, as under:
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP)
- VMware Certified Design Expert (VCDX)
- VMware Certified Associate (VCA-DT)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP-DT)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP-DT)
The VMware Benefits:
- Career opportunities are outstanding as top brands across the world are using VMware’s technologies.
- Virtualization makes for one of the largest fillers of gaps present in the IT industry, therefore VMware certified individuals are in high demand and will continue to be.
- Certified individuals can use their certification to attract new business if they are providing consultancy services.
- The certified individuals receive benefits like beta exam invitations, VMware Workstations’ free copy, VCP stores access and VMware event discounts.
VMware trainings can be availed from Institutes like University of Phoenix, Western Governor’s University, Colorado Technical University, etc through campus enrollments or online courses. Authorized training centers can also be enrolled into for getting trained for the certification.
The current demand for VMware trained professionals is at its zenith and the supply is way below the demand, which will continue to grow by the day. Not only does it add weight to the resume but also paves way to demand a hefty remuneration. So for all the IT freshers who are looking out for a lucrative and rewarding career, VMware Certification could be your ticket to success!
So what are your takes on VMware certifications? Do you think they are bang for the investment? Share your thoughts and takes with us.