Database Administration or management is one of the most fundamental processes that every organization needs professionals for. Every organization has some or the other kind of database – such as customer database, employee database, product sales database etc. The more the data, the bigger and more complex its database will be, and the harder will it be to manage. Therefore, database administrators are required to perform specialized tasks such as manipulating data, archiving, testing and security control.
Why MTA Database Administration
The first step towards becoming a Microsoft Certified database administrator is to acquire the MTA Database Administration credential. It is an entry level certification that opens new doors for professionals who wish to make a career move into database management.
Some of the reasons on why to go for database administration MTA are given below:
- Get acquainted with core concepts and technologies for database management.
- Learn about creating tables in relational databases, managing huge volumes of data, querying, stored procedures and securing data by setting access permissions.
- Also gain knowledge of SQL and concept of tables and relationships.
- Be capable of performing database operations such as sort, filter and update.
- Learn about data normalization and levels of normalization.
- Advance your career prospects to the next level Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist MCTS certification.
Koenig Solutions, one of the biggest names in IT training & certification industry, also provides this course which gives you the right platform to gain immense practical knowledge and become a DBA.
For more information, visit at www.koenig-solutions.com