Virtualization refers to various methods, approaches or techniques that are used to build a virtual version of a particular solution. For instance, OS, network resources, virtual hardware platform or storage devices. By creating more flexible and dynamic datacenters with virtualization, you can make your IT infrastructure much simpler. Datacenter and server virtualization solutions created on VMware vSphere virtualization platform are highly flexible and dynamic in nature. With VMware virtualization you can cut down expenses by server consolidation along with improving operating costs through automation. At the same time you can diminish planned and unplanned downtime as you will be able to curtail lost revenue.
On the other hand, to build and manage a complete Cloud infrastructure which fulfils the most important requirements of IT, VMware vCloud Suite provides an integrated solution. vCloud Suite pools industry-standard hardware and runs every datacenter layer as software-defined services. With dynamic configuration of security, accessibility and management services, vCloud builds pools of servers, networks and storage. Such a setup can fulfill requirements of any application. Other novel features include policy based infrastructure, automated operations management and application provisioning, and en-suite self service portal and catalog.
You can transform your data center into a Cloud. Today, speedy access to IT resources is required by business units. IT needs to provide support for this and ensure that data center is appropriately managed and completely secured. With VMware vCloud Suite, an integrated and complete cloud infrastructure solution is provided which eases IT operations; at the same time, for every application it delivers the best SLAs. It aids in realizing the efficiency, intelligent operations management and dexterity of cloud computing.
Koenig Solutions, the leader in offshore and onshore IT training, is organizing a workshop on 11th May, 2013 on ‘Learn about Virtualization with VMware vSphere & vCloud’. This will be a richly informative 4-hour session. This is a golden chance for those who wish to gain an upper hand by learning how to utilize VMware technologies for optimum performance in their organization. The free workshop will acquaint you with new insights and open you up to a sea of opportunities!
Seminar Topics for Discussion
Here are the topics on which you’ll gain insights –
- Using VMware technology to convert your IT system into an agile virtualized set up
- How to fulfill the swiftly altering client demands while maintaining existing workloads
- Providing a powerful cloud platform for a flawless virtualization business infrastructure
- Make use of the vCloud Suite through integration of standard hardware as well as making provisions for a software defined data center
- Achieve unparalleled virtualization know-how in data center administration by staying updated and earning proficiency in running modern technology infrastructure in a business setup.
- Guarantee, security, SLA adherence, policy based management and high availability for vCloud
The seminar presents you the following benefits –
- You get trained in the most recent trends of VMware vSphere and VMware vCloud
- You gain good understanding of the latest technology with specialists and career counseling
At the seminar, you would neither be sitting idle storing theory in your brain’s floppy, nor you would have to capture those boring slides in your eyes. This free entry seminar will keep you completely involved with practical sessions and interactions. You can also validate your participation by acquiring a certificate at just INR 299!
Venue of the seminar is –
Koenig Solutions Ltd.
Plot No. 70, KLJ Complex-1
Shivaji Marg, Moti Nagar
New Delhi – 110015 (India)
To make the most of your skills in this domain, fill the registration form, so that we can have the pleasure to confirm your registration. So, if you want to underscore your virtualization skills, you would certainly find this seminar lucrative. To register for the seminar you can visit: http://www.koenig-india.com/lp/free-workshops.aspx