Every developer wishes to design visually appealing and powerful apps that dutifully serve their intended purpose. The latest in line are Windows Store apps that run on Windows 8 devices. A Windows Store app houses a chrome-less, distinctive window which by default, fills up the entire screen. Consequently, there is no space for distractions.
Upcoming Webinar by Koenig: Key Features of Microsoft Lync 2013
- Increased touch support
- Better UI look and feel
- Windows Runtime access
Windows Store Apps in C#
Some other features of Windows Store Apps in C# include:
- Creating User Interface structure and layout using XAML
- Handling file streams successfully
- Implementing tiles and toast notifications in Windows Store Apps
- Using advanced templates to design UI
- Implementing layout controls and AppBar
- Deploying a Windows Store App to an enterprise store Windows Store
Windows Store Apps in HTML & Java or C# – Comparison
Choosing whether to build your Windows Store Apps in Java and HTML 5 or C# and XAML, is not that difficult. If you already have a comprehensive application made in C# and XAML, a subset of this capability will also be available for Windows Store Apps. Therefore, in such a case it would be convenient to opt for C#.
Recent Blogs by Koenig Solutions: