Have you ever tried to imagine what MS SharePoint 2013 has in store for you? Its new release has a lot to offer, more than your expectations! With its new features, SharePoint has become all the more rewarding. With a developed understanding and knowing where to implement these features to make your performance optimum, you can acquire a gratifying career in IT domain.
Koenig Solutions, world’s leading offshore IT training company is organizing a free webinar on ‘Key Features of Microsoft SharePoint 2013‘ on May 2, 2013 at 10:00 am (GMT). You will get a really beneficial experience from this two-hour knowledge enhancement program. The learning experience will be interactive in nature where you will be interacting through text. Ask your family and friends to keep reminding you about this webinar so that you don’t miss this opportunity to polish your IT career.
About Introduction to Key Features of MS SharePoint 2013
You can now enjoy work with MS SharePoint 2013. It puts forward an enhanced and new approach of collaborating and working mutually. With an enhanced user experience which is now more simplified, you can easily sync, sort and share content. With the social features, it brings you; you can maintain a record of your work, find specialists in several domains and share ideas with your friends.
You will come to know how you can use SharePoint 2013 by attending this webinar. Here, you can have a glance of what SharePoint Server 2013 holds for you –
- Sharing – Concentration on sharing of ideas and documents as well as publishing content. All this is done along with some latest social features with which you can stay connected.
- Organize – This version of SharePoint is instrumental in syncing content of SharePoint with Microsoft Project and Outlook. It aims at improved visibility of forthcoming deliverables.
- Build – With this server you can create sites, cloud apps and then publish these to the SharePoint store.
- Discover – This feature helps in connecting people and discovering new modes of sharing insights with interactive reports in Excel 2013.
- Manage – It helps you in management of costs by making use of SharePoint in the cloud. At the same time, it minimizes risk and avoids wastage of time in maintenance of infrastructure.
Pradeep Kumar Sharma is a corporate trainer at Koenig Solutions. He has earned a rich experience of 6 years in Networking and Training domain, helping corporate clients in Product Knowledge and its execution. He is an experienced professional having MCITP, MCSE and MCSA courses certifications to his credit. He has good experience in Cisco and Microsoft technologies along with SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 and Server 2003, 2008 and the like.