In production environment, there are many servers running with important applications & services that has to be available and online 24*7. Oracle Solaris cluster is a software which can be installed and configured to make our production servers highly available by providing us an option to configure Failover and load-balancing.
Oracle Solaris Cluster Administration course imparts you knowledge and expertise to install and configure Oracle Solaris Cluster 4.0 software and hardware systems. You also get to know about features of software and hardware, configuring hardware, configuring and installing software with system operation and configuring data services.
Before joining this course, you should know how –
- To update and manage software packages
- To administer zones and physical networks
- To set up and configure the Oracle Solaris 10/11 OS
- To direct data storage and services
- To use System Administration and Advanced System Administration of Oracle Solaris 11
Benefits of the Course
If you are keen about putting your hands on installation, configuration and direction of the cluster environment, this course is customized for you. Are you interested in administering the latest version of Solaris cluster? Do quorum devices fascinate you to explore their details and the way they are included as overall cluster’s part? Also, if you want to gain an upper hand in fencing and the time of a node’s removal from the Solaris cluster, this course can prove to be of great value for you.
Some Related Blogs:
By completing this course, you can gain in-depth knowledge regarding configuration of failover Zones, Solaris Zones and Oracle cluster. Other benefits of the course equip you with the following capabilities –
- Setting up, configuring and incorporating Cluster deployment
- Handling failover
- Administering nodes of the Cluster
- Employing Solaris Zones and ZFS within a cluster set up
This Oracle Solaris Cluster Administration course version 4.x aims at enabling the students –
- To use Solaris Cluster with Solaris Volume Manager
- To utilize IPMP to run public network
- To administer data services, various resource groups as well as HA-NFS
- To configure highly developed resource groups and flexible services
- To perform administrative activities for Solaris Cluster 4.0
- To use the Zones in Oracle Cluster deployment
- To plant the set up of the Cluster
- Institute cluster node connectivity and that of the console as well
- To prepare set-up for the Cluster
- To set up and organize Cluster software
Solaris Cluster 4.x Administration training provides you dexterity enabling you to set up, configure, deal with and incorporate software and hardware systems. The leading company providing offshore and onshore training in IT domain, Koenig Solutions offers this course. Here you can acquire skills to be an expert at hardware and software installation and administration of Oracle Solaris Cluster version 4.0. The course fulfils the requirements of system admins who aim at being efficient and expert in Solaris Cluster environments. The highly available set up of the cluster ascertains the availability of critical apps to users. With this course, you can ensure operational ability and stability of the cluster configuration.