VMware has introduced another advanced course in virtualization domain. Koenig, in alliance with VMware brings you this progressive course. This VMware vSphere v5.1 course provides you skills to install, configure and manage every bit and detail of VMware infrastructure.
To join this course, you need to have experience in system administration on OS like Linux or MS Windows. So, be prepared to take the IT domain in your stride with this course. Grab info about what this course has in store for you by exploring the account below.
New and Improved Features
- Virtual machines equipped with superior capacity
- Better capabilities in automation using vSphere Storage DRS
- Stronger cloud computing network set-up
- Increased security using vShield Endpoint
- Improved scalability and flexible navigation using Web client of VMware
- Support for Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV)
- Superior management tools like Operations Manager Foundation in VMware vCenter for recognizing and resolving issues more quickly
- vSphere vMotion for migration with zero downtime, without the need to share storage configurations
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure provides enhanced storage and space efficiency
- Simplified server workflow engine with vCenter orchestrator Efficient backup using vSphere Data Protection which substituted vSphere Data Recovery tool of earlier versions
Some Related Blogs:
Best Features of VMware vSphere – What’s New 5.1
Rule the IT World with the System Administrator Certifications!
New Generation Technology by VMware vSphere – Optimize and Scale v 5.1
Top 5 Reasons Why SharePoint Training is a Must!
Learn Ethical Hacking in Just 4 Hours at Rs.99
Once you finish this course, you will have complete understanding of the features and functions of Vmware Server vSphere 5.1. Not only this, you will also be capable enough to execute following functions –
- Installing and configuring Server components of vCenter and ESXi
- Deployment, management, and migration of virtual machines
- Employing vCenter Server for scalability augmentation, higher availability, data protection, configuring and managing ESXi storage and networking as well as for monitoring resource usage
- Managing access privileges of users into the VMware environment
- Applying ESXi patches using Update Manager of VMware vSphere
- Introducing VMware Virtualization
- User interfaces and components of vSphere
- Management of virtual machines
- Ensuring availability and error tolerance
- Patch management
- Defining the architecture, configuring as well as managing the VMware vCenter Server
- Resource Management and Monitoring
- Virtual storage – install and administer ESXi
- Learning Concepts – servers, network, virtual machines and storage
- Data protection – authentication and access controls
- Virtual networks – build, deploy and monitor virtual switch
This one is an intermediate course which is meant for Systems engineers, System administrators and Operators who are responsible for vCenter Server and ESXi. Once you come out in flying colors after the course completion, you are equipped with just the right skills to install, manage, scale, deploy, configure and migrate virtual machines within the VMware vSphere environment. In addition, completing the course brings your technical level equivalent to almost six months of VMware infrastructure experience. This course will endow you with valuable vSphere skills and make you any company’s valuable asset.