Optimize and Scale course from VMware vSphere 5.1 is meant for professionals dealing with virtualization and virtual machines. It trains professionals to configure and maintain a virtual environment which is highly available as well as flexible.
Standing on the foundations of vCenter Server 5.1 and ESXi 5.0, this course enables students to crack Certified Advanced Professional – Datacenter Administration certification v5. Once you complete this course, you turn eligible to take the exam for VCP 5 (VMware Certified Professional v5).
To pursue this VMware vSphere course, you need to possess knowledge and administration experience of dealing with ESXi as well as experience in vCenter Server dealing at the command prompt.
When you complete the course, you will have the following capabilities in hand –
- Configuring and managing ESXi networking along with storage for big organizations
- Identifying underlying reasons of operational faults and troubleshooting them
- Managing modifications in vSphere infrastructure
- Managing clusters of data store
- Using vSphere ESXi Shell and its Management Assistant for managing vSphere
- Deploying distributed switches
- Utilizing Linked Mode
- Using Auto Deploy for provisioning ESXi hosts
- Using Image Builder
- Optimizing performance of every vSphere component
Below, you can have a glance at what you will learn through the duration of this course –
- Management Resources – It includes vMA configuration, comprehending vital ESXi with log files of vCenter Server and esxcli as well as vicfg commands.
- CPU Optimization – Under this umbrella, you will learn troubleshooting common problems of CPU performance, comprehending CPU scheduler along with other features affecting CPU performance, and monitoring key performance metrics of CPU.
- Network Scalability – Here you will get to learn creation, configuration and management of vSphere distributed switches; migration of virtual machines onto distributed switches from standard switches; understanding features of distributed switches, and controlling network input/output, NetFlow and port mirroring.
- Virtual Machine and Cluster Optimization – In this part, you will learn about troubleshooting power on failures occurring on virtual machines as well as cluster issues of vSphere, understanding guidelines for performance of virtual machines, etc.
- Network Optimization– This part incorporates understanding of network adapter and vSphere networking performance features, using vMA for managing configuration of virtual networks, monitoring key performance metrics of a network and troubleshooting common problems pertaining to network performance.
- Performance in a Virtualized Environment – It involves usage of performance monitoring tools in vSphere, understanding virtualization for both hardware and software, while studying their impact on overall performance.
- Memory Optimization – It teaches you monitoring of chief memory performance metrics and troubleshooting common issues of memory performance.
Apart from the above mentioned, you also learn storage optimization, memory optimization, and host and management scalability.
Recent Blog Posts by Koenig:
How to Make the Most of Your IT Infrastructure Services?
Learn Ethical Hacking in Just 4 Hours at Rs.99
Top 5 Reasons to go for CEH Training!
How to Ensure Security of Your IT Systems?
Job Security with Koenig Career Program!
Job Responsibilities of a System Administrator!
Koenig Solutions provides this course for the advantage of experienced System Administrators and System Integrators who are perfect at using VMware vSphere.
This course enables the pursuers to flawlessly optimize memory and virtual storage and acquire resource utilization at optimum level. VMware vSphere Optimize and Scale is highly recommended if you want to see your career in virtualization shoot up like never before.