Software testing has traveled a long way from its early days. Initially, testing was an unplanned and rushed activity. It was done after completion of coding and prior to product releases. These days, things have undergone many changes. Now, testing is a planned and methodical activity which is carried out at every step of development process. New testing methods have emerged because of web based applications, changing requirements, new technologies, customer demands and cloud computing.
Koenig Solutions takes the opportunity to organize a webinar on ‘Emerging Trends in Software Testing’. Scheduled for 28th Feb, 2013 from 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM (IST) or at 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM (GMT); this webinar will provide you valuable information that will help you become well-acquainted with the upcoming trends of software testing.
An Introduction to Software Testing on February 22nd, 2013
New Key Features of Exchange 2013 on February 25th, 2013
Are you really secure with Windows on February 27th, 2013
Introduction of ModSecurity on February 28th, 2013
Emerging trends in Software Testing on February 28th, 2013
About Emerging Trends in Software Testing
Some revolutionary changes have entered software testing philosophy, including new trends, practices and tools. The changes are driven immensely by today’s IT environment and business requirements. These are some of the trends in software testing –
- Testing Business Intelligence – A business tool that simply analyzes a large data pool is not considered efficient unless it uncovers useful insights for its users. It must provide meaningful choices to users so that they can take out real time data and recognize the key trends with this data. This demands a very competent system that draws the data out and presents it after cleaning without making any compromise on the system performance or resulting in a downtime.
- Mobile Application Testing – As the demand of smart phones is sky-rocketing, a host of mobile phones equipped with various applications are populating the market today. A large number of operating systems available on cell phones increase the challenge to test functionality and integration.
- Testing Cross Cloud – Regulating communication patterns helps customers protect their data, have confidence on their testing vendors, which facilitates a completely streamlined transition. A trend will be soon witnessed where vendors would be engaging themselves for testing applications over cross cloud execution.
- Testing-as-a-Service – TaaS is enjoying high demand and usage in the industry as a means to save dollars. TaaS is recognized by maximum CXOs as a tool for addressing issues about cost cutting, testing requirements, managing an array of testing projects, emergency of resolving high defect rates and employing testing infrastructure of third party vendors for subsiding project requirements.
The webinar will have the following topics for discussion –
- Challenges for Testing Mobile Application
- Crowd Sourcing Requirement
- Requirement for latest testing methodologies
- Necessity of Security testing/ Data Management Testing
- Test Driven Development advantages
Participants will get chance to interact with the presenter and absorb all concepts about the upcoming trends of software testing.
The webinar is free of cost but the information provided will lead you for a rewarding boost in your career. Maximum companies are outsourcing their requirements of testing these days, the market is prepared to leap and these emerging trends will soon be leading the way.
Mr. Satinder Sandhu holds the certification of Software Tester accredited by British Computer Society. He is proficient in the field of software testing and agile implementation of testing software and Information Security. His expertise includes quality checks and assurance. In addition, he is skilled in testing Cloud based Software.