Microsoft Exchange Server, edition 2013 has entered the IT world with a big bang and a host of new useful features. Koenig Solutions, the world’s leading IT offshore training company presents you the opportunity to get the most out of MS Exchange 2013 through this webinar. It focuses on New Key Features of Exchange 2013. This free of cost webinar will provide you valuable information on Exchange 2013 that you’ve been looking for.
Scheduled for 25th February, 2013; the informative webinar will commence from 08.30 AM to 10.30 AM GMT (2:00 pm to 4:00 pm IST). This two-hour session explaining about abilities and architecture of MS Exchange will keep you glued to your computer screen. Exchange admins have a lot to expect from this server version such as providing support for mobile phones, tablets and laptops that are non-MS, improved email maintenance, archiving etc. Read on to find out what’s in store for you.
About New Key Features of Exchange 2013
A new set of advanced features, services and technologies is introduced by Microsoft Exchange Server 2013. Brought to the Exchange Server product line, these features aim at supporting organizations and people in their working habits, which are now evolving from simply a communication focus towards a more collaborative approach. Also, Exchange 2013 works to cut the ownership costs whether you’re working on the cloud or installing Exchange 2013 Server on premise.
New key features of Exchange 2013 are intended to support multi-generation workers helping them meet developing compliance needs and function with greater efficiency. Some of them are –
- Microsoft Exchange’s changed design – A fusion of web-based user interface and the administrative centers improves the look and feel of MS Exchange 2013 to a large extent.
- Server roles streamlined to two from five – This feature aims at making site architecture considerably simple without disturbing its performance.
- Managed Store Upgrade – Major advancements have been done in the managed store with rewritten service codes to boost resilience.
- Obsolete Commands Removed – Avoidable specialized commands are removed and some new commands are added for PowerShell.
- The Outlook Web App Enhanced – MS improved the Outlook Web App for supporting offline access. It is advantageous for professionals without a faultless network connection to help them continue their correspondences in an offline mode.
- A stern anti-malware capability allows for these new features to be incorporated with ease while maintaining overall security of the server and applications.
An Introduction to Software Testing on February 22nd, 2013
New Key Features of Exchange 2013 on February 25th, 2013
Are you really secure with Windows on February 27th, 2013
Introduction of ModSecurity on February 28th, 2013
Emerging trends in Software Testing on February 28th, 2013
So whether you’re new to MS Exchange 2013 or already familiar with its concepts, attending this webinar would be an ideal way to utilize your free time. It will be a great learning experience for anyone who wishes to brush up their technical knowledge and keep up with the times.
Mr. Rakesh Upadhyay will be presenting this webinar. An expert of MS technologies likes Lync Server 2010, Messaging and OCS; he has technical experience of more than 8 years. In his core functional area, he specializes in MS UC communication including Exchange Server 2013. At present, he holds the position of a corporate trainer at Koenig Solutions. Several domestic and international trainees have received rich training under his guidance.