Web application security is an Information Security branch. It particularly deals with web applications’, websites’ and web services’ security. Web application security, at higher level draws on application security principles but is exclusively applied to Web systems and Internet. It covers the following:
- Introduction of chief risk concepts associated with web applications
- Providing expertise in ethical hacking or security testing skills
- To spot common vulnerabilities of web applications
- Learning wider information security risk and ways of its application in an organization
- Discovering common controls for building security into applications
- Comprehending the way frameworks and methodologies curtail application risks
At Koenig Solutions, you are provided with quality training and certification course in Web Application Security. For superior network security skills, we present Advanced Web Application Security Testing training and certification. This course enables you to keep a check at malicious intruders causing havoc to web applications.
Recent Blog Posts by Koenig:
Koenig Announces Latest OPST Batches!
Koenig Student’s Review of Simulated Internship Program!
Knowledge Career Placement: The Ideal Path to Success!
To join this course, you should be well- acquainted with general web technologies and services.
From security perspective, managing applications is becoming more and more difficult, resulting in immense loss at businesses. Advanced Web Application Security Testing training has come as a rescue against online hoaxes. The OWASP standard is followed by various organizations to handle risk and information security. This advanced security course has emerged as a boon for IT security specialists.
This course for web security trains the OWASP Testing Framework specialists. So, they can create and install various testing methodologies. After training, you will find yourself capable of:
- Planning, creating and testing security applications and planning for security assessment
- Applying methodologies and tools for penetration testing
- Detecting issues, identifying their effect and finding solutions
- Analyzing existing measures against parameters set for security
Some of the modules enveloped in this course include:
- OWASP Introduction
- Test Authorization and Authentication
- Writing Reports
- Information collection
- Test Session Management, Data Validation, AJAX, Business Logic, Configuration Management, Service Denial and Web Services
The course polishes skills of Web managers, Web developers and Quality assurance experts.
New key Features of Windows Server 2012 on Wednesday, 06th February, 2013
New Key Features of Exchange 2013 on Monday, 25th February, 2013
Once you complete this training, you know that it has provided you following advantages-
- The OWASP framework familiarity assists the organizations to scrutinize web applications for creating a protected and unfailing network.
- You learn how to explain and address a Web Application Security issue.
- Implement relevant coding principles that are instrumental in securing your Web applications.
As illicit hackers are finding out new and easy ways to creep-into network systems and weakening them, demand for network security is on the upswing. Therefore, training in Advanced Web Application Security Testing is much in demand these days. With this course, you gain professional ability to help protect various networks from being entered and infected by unreliable sources. Koenig Solutions offers Advanced Web Application Security Testing training and certification. With this, IT professionals can deal with security threats related to their web applications, keep malevolent attackers at bay from their online assets and save a fortune.