A know-it-all webinar on the New capabilities and Features of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 is being organized by IT offshore training provider Koenig Solutions. The icing on the cake is that the webinar is free of cost. The webinar is supposed to be held on 21st of January 2013, from 08:30 Hrs to 11:00 Hrs GMT.
This three hour power packed online seminar will introduce participants to new features and capabilities of the latest MS SharePoint 2013 Server. The expert will brief attendees on the new functionalities such as Branding, Search, Business Connectivity Services, Mobile Device, Identity Management, Upgrade and Social Computing etc. The session will be interactive in nature with the host accepting questions posted by viewers.
About Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
SharePoint 2013 presents a new and improved way to collaborate at work. A more simplified user experience allows you to sort, sync and share content intuitively. New social features help you share ideas with your peers, keep a track of your work, and find experts in various topics.
Recent Blog Posts by Koenig:
Share, Organize, Discover, Create and Manage in a more streamlined and efficient manner with the new capabilities of SharePoint 2013. The presenter will introduce participants to the following new ways of using SharePoint 2013.
- Share: Share ideas, content, documents etc. and stay connected to your peers like never before.
- Organize: Sync your content with Outlook or MS Project to get better visibility of deliverables.
- Create: Develop new cloud apps, websites to publish them in SharePoint.
- Discover: Network with other people and find out new ways to share with each other with interactive reports in Excel 2013.
- Manage: Manage cost with increased cloud capabilities by using MS SharePoint 2013 in the cloud. It also saves time and minimizes risk of maintaining a full-fledged IT infrastructure.
The webinar will be presented by Mr. Pradeep Sharma, who is a corporate trainer at Koenig Solutions with more than 4 years of industry rich experience. He is a Microsoft Certified IT professional and also holds MCSE, MCTS and MCSA certifications. His areas of expertise include Microsoft and Cisco technologies including Server 2003, 2008; SharePoint 2007, 2010, 2013 etc.