One of Koenig’s recent course launches include the VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V5.0] training. It is a course meant for experienced personnel who have the knowledge of VMware vSphere®. The training acquaints you with the configuration and maintenance of a highly available and scalable virtual infrastructure.
The course is based on VMware vSphere® ESXi™ 5.0 and VMware® vCenter™ Server 5.0. It prepares students for VMware Certified Advanced Professional – Data Center Administration [V5] certification (VCAP5-DCA). Those who complete the course also become eligible for appearing in the VMware Certified Professional 5 exam.
This training is majorly attended by experienced system administrators and system integrators.
After the course, participants will become proficient in:
- Setting up and managing ESXi networking and storage, for a large and sophisticated enterprise.
- Managing and controlling the changes to vSphere environment.
- Troubleshooting the operational faults and finding their root causes.
- Optimizing the performance of all vSphere components.
- Using VMware vSphere® Auto Deploy™ to provision ESXi hosts.
- Using VMware vSphere® ESXi™ Shell and VMware vSphere® Management Assistant (vMA) to manage vSphere.
The training will cover the following topics:
- Introduction about the technology
- VMware Management Resources
- Performance in a Virtualized Environment
- Network Scalability
- Network Optimization
- Storage Scalability
- Storage Optimization
- CPU Optimization
- Memory Optimization
- Virtual Machine and Cluster Optimization
- Host and Management Scalability
In order to attend this training, students need to complete one of the following courses:
- VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V5]
- VMware vSphere: What’s New [V5]
- VMware vSphere: Fast Track [V5]
- Equivalent knowledge and administration experience with ESXi and vCenter Server
We also highly recommend students to have prior experience of working at the command prompt.
Recent Course Launched by Koenig:
Koenig offers the VMware vSphere: Optimize and Scale [V5.0] training boot camp in Fast Track. This learning track lets you wrap up the complete course within 8 days, which also includes the exam attempt. Students need to appear for exam VCAP5-DCA after completing the course.
While 5 days are kept for covering up the course contents, the remaining 3-day buffer is meant for arrival, practice sessions and exam.
For your convenience, Koenig has scheduled training batches for this course each month. This means you need not worry much about your schedule, as you can enroll at a time that is convenient to you.
You can also request for 1-on-1TM training. This teaching method gets you undivided attention of the instructor that means who you can learn the course contents in your own style.
Koenig specializes in offshore / classroom training. We have various training centers and the above course is being offered in 4 of our locations. These include Delhi, Dehradun, Shimla and Goa. Koenig locations are one of the biggest advantages of studying with us as you get to study and holiday at the same time.
All the locations have been carefully chosen, and offer you exciting sightseeing options along with a peaceful atmosphere.
Koenig’s training package is a complete solution for all your training-related needs. These include:
- Pre-course technical evaluation
- Baseline training
- Practical exposure
- Exam Fee
- In-house testing in all 4 locations
- Official Curriculum
We also offer services like free Wi-Fi Internet in the training centre, and hospitality desk support for mobile phones, laptops, tours etc. Koenig additionally provides Self-Test software from MeasureUp.com, for the available exams. You also become a member of the three months after-course usability reinforcement program, which lets you clear doubts from Koenig trainers up till 3 months from the course completion date.
Students who choose to stay in Koenig accommodations are offered additional services that include daily meals, transport, and airport pick and drop.
So, isn’t it great when you get all solutions under one roof? In case you have any more doubts, please feel free to write to us in the comments section. You can also email us at email@example.com