Hope you have been finding our posts informational. Do let us know in case you have any feedback and improvement suggestions. We will be more than glad to enhance the blog for the satisfaction of our clients.
This post will talk about Koenig’s next course launch – Adobe Bridge CS6.
About the software
Adobe Bridge CS6 is a robust and advanced photo management software that allows fine digital image editing and enhancement. It offers a centralized access to design professionals for all their creative assets.
The software provides several features, such as cross-platform support, display of linked files, and flexible batch processing. Adobe Bridge CS6 makes photo and design management easier and quicker.
Created and released by Adobe Systems, the software is a part of the Adobe Creative Suit 6 series. Adobe Bridge CS6 has features like batch rename, and digital image editing in Camera Raw Format. It also allows you to assign colored labels or star ratings to images. The other organizational function of the software is the ability to edit XMP and IPTC Information Interchange Model metadata embedded within an image file.
Join Some Upcoming Webinars by Koenig:
Webinar on Adobe CS6, scheduled on September 7, 2012, at 10.00 AM GMT.
Below mentioned are some more features of Adobe Bridge CS6:
- Ability to work with various versions of a file, which is part of an Adobe Version Cue project
- Image files can be displayed in thumbnails of various sizes
- Image files can also be shown as slide shows or lists
The course content for the training is mentioned below:
- Getting Started with Adobe Bridge
- Getting Photos from Digital Camera
- Working with Raw Images from a Digital Camera
- Working with Images using Adobe Bridge
- Applying Image Adjustment
- Creating a web Photo Gallery
- Automation task in Adobe Bridge
- Koenig usually conducts the Adobe training on Microsoft Windows platform. In case you wish to learn the technology on Mac, kindly specify the same at the time of registration.
- The training can be attended at any of our 4 locations in India – Delhi, Dehradun, Shimla and Goa. Koenig has carefully chosen all its locations, keeping in mind the peaceful environment and great sightseeing options. So you not just study with Koenig, you enjoy a holiday at the same time!
- Adobe Bridge CS6 is a quick 2-day training that’s being offered on Regular Track. As the training is for a short duration, you can opt for related courses to broaden your knowledge-level and expertise. Some good options include Adobe FireWorks CS5, Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe Flash Professional CS6 and Adobe InDesign CS6 Training. Visit our website to know more about Adobe training & certification courses.
- Batches for the course are conducted each month. You can thus plan your training at a time convenient to you.
- Koenig also provides the choice to attend the training on 1-on-1TM basis. This provides you undivided attention of the instructor, which enables you to customize the training in your own way.
Recent Course Launched by Koenig:
Adobe Illustrator CS6!
Adobe Dreamweaver CS6!
Adobe InDesign CS6!
Koenig Solutions makes all arrangements related to your training and stay in offshore locations. Our prices include several services like pre-course technical evaluation, baseline training and practical learning. Students get free Wi-Fi Internet in the training centre, as well as assistance from hospitality team for stuff like laptops, mobiles, SIM cards, tours etc.
You also become part of the three months after-course usability reinforcement program that lets you clear your doubts from Koenig trainers up till 3 months from the course completion date. Students who chose to stay in Koenig accommodation, additionally get daily meals, transport service, and airport pick and drop facility.
To know more about courses and related prices, kindly send an email to email@example.com