In this blog we will talk about Koenig Solutions’ next course launch: Developing Applications with the Java SE 6 Platform.
Let’s begin with an understanding about Java Platform:
Java SE, i.e. Java Platform Standard Edition, is a robust technology that enables the development and deployment of Java applications on desktops and servers. Java provides various features today’s applications like the rich user interface API, versatility, portability, performance and security.
About the Training
There are various aspects that make the training a valuable one. Let’s learn about each one of its offerings:
- Practical exposure for designing solutions using Java client / server architecture
- Preparation of case studies to learn the designing of a multi-tier application
- Case studies involve activities like gathering, analysis and design, and development of the key components of the application
- Developing and implementing a Graphical User Interface with the help of Model view controller pattern
- Graphical User Interface supports logging and database connectivity using JDBC
- Implement threading with RMI to communicate between objects on your client and server architecture
Some Recent Course Launched by Koenig:
The Developing Applications with the Java SE 6 Platform course has various objectives. Below mentioned are some of them:
- Application of Model View Controller (MVC) design pattern to create reusable classes
- Implementation of unit testing using JUnit
- Implementation of programs for use in a commercial Intranet application
- Connect programs to Structured Query Language (SQL) database systems using the core aspects of Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) (API)
- Organizing and configuring the GUI generation and event handling to support a Java technology project
The Java training program also aims to make students proficient in implementing the Logging API to generate log messages in GUI. It prepares candidates for creating two-tier and three-tier Java technology applications. You learn how to create a multithreaded server, as well as remote objects using Java Remote Method Invocation (Java RMI).
There are a few prerequisites for the course and it is mandatory to qualify in these to enroll in the training program. Mentioned below are the essentials:
- Understanding of implementing interfaces and handling Java programming exceptions
- Ability to develop applications by using the Java programming language
- Understanding of basic Unified Modelling Language (UML) diagrams
- Understanding of basic Structured Query Language (SQL) statements
Upcoming Webinars by Koenig:
Koenig is offering this course in 3 learning tracks: Regular (6 days), Fast (5 days) and Super Fast (4 days). The only difference in these tracks stands in terms of the speed of course-content coverage.
Ideally, Regular track is meant for beginners and Fast track is designed to meet the training needs of intermediate IT professionals with some experience in the technology. On other hand, Super Fast learning track should be opted by advanced learners who possess sound technology experience.
To decide the best learning track for yourself, request for Koenig’s Knowledge Level Test.
1-on-1TM Training & Any DateTM
Koenig provides its students with the choice to attend the course on a 1-on-1 basis. This method ensures that the participant gets the undivided attention of the instructor. It allows students to learn and understand the course contents in their own style and pace.
This method brings another benefit, i.e. the flexibility to start the classes from Any DateTM. Students can start learning at a mutually convenient time between them and the trainer, instead of looking for appropriate batches.
The good part is that we are offering this training program is Koenig’s 4 locations in India, i.e. Delhi, Dehradun, Shimla and Goa.
Batches for the course have been scheduled for each month. This gives you complete flexibility to attend the course at a time of your choice.
Koenig also makes superior accommodation arrangements for its students. In all the 4 locations, we provide varied staying choices to suit your specific requirements. Amongst the various options include well furnished student apartments, budget hotels, and 4 and 5 star resorts.
Koenig’s training package includes several services, including:
- Pre-course technical evaluation
- Baseline training
- Practical exposure
- In-house testing in all 4 locations
- Free Wi-Fi Internet in the training centre
Those who opt for Koenig accommodation get additional services like daily meals, daily transport, and airport pick and drop. Other than this, all students get hospitality desk support for mobile phones, laptops, tours etc. Participants also become a part of the three months after-course usability reinforcement program. This allows students to clear their queries from Koenig trainers up till three months from the course completion date.