We hope that you all have registered for the upcoming seminar on Oracle as an ERP and its Application. If not, you can do so now by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and providing your job profile details.
The following post is about our recent course launch – Implementing Citrix XenApp 6.5 Administration.
What you can do?
This training prepares professionals for the administrator role. It allows them to efficiently centralize and manage applications in the datacenter and instantly deliver them as a service to users anywhere. Participants learn the skills required to install and configure Citrix XenApp 6.5 for Windows Server 2008 R2 and Citrix Receiver and plug-ins.
You also understand how to use administrative consoles and tools to configure resources, policies, server and farm settings, printers, virtualized applications etc.
Other Recent Course Launched by Koenig:
After the course, attendees become proficient in:
- Identifying the basic architecture and advanced-level usage of XenApp and farm components.
- Configuring License Administration console ports and administrators.
- Adding and setting up worker groups, administrative accounts and permissions.
- Installing the Citrix License Server, as well as importing license files into the console.
- Taking appropriate installation decisions, in addition to installing and configuring XenApp. This is done using the Server Role Manager and Server Configuration tool.
- Logging administrative changes.
- Installing and configuring Web Interface, as well as creating and customizing Web Interface sites.
- Configuring client delivery.
- Creating and configuring Citrix policies.
- Applying filters and using policy modeling tools.
- Publishing applications, content and desktops for users.
- Designing and organizing applications for streaming to servers and desktops (Windows).
- Installing Citrix Receiver and identifying self-service application technologies.
- Identifying session optimization display settings, HDX settings and profile management components.
- Ensuring application security by accessing it with Access Gateway.
- Understanding key Citrix printing concepts and terms, as well as setting up the printing for XenApp.
- Describing the monitoring tools and technologies for XenApp, and recording license usage.
- Identifying the purpose and key components of SmartAuditor, Single sign-on, Branch optimization, Provisioning services, Power and Capacity Management, and XenServer.
This Citrix XenApp training is being offered in Koenig’s 4 locations in India – Delhi, Dehradun, Shimla and Goa. It is a 7 day course and batches for the same have been scheduled for each month. Being offered on Fast Track, the certification asks for experience in administering Windows Server 2008 R2 environments.
The training package consists several services, including pre-course technical evaluation, baseline training, hands-on classroom training and exam fee. We also provide in-house testing in all 4 locations, free Wi-Fi Internet in the training centre and hospitality desk support for mobile phones, laptops, tours etc.
Students are also made a part of the three months after-course usability reinforcement program, which allows them to clear their doubts up till three months of the course completion date. Students who opt to stay in Koenig’s accommodations, are offered meals, daily transport, and airport pick and drop facility.
If there is anything else you want to know, please write to email@example.com and we will be happy to assist. Our next post will be published soon, so keep blogging!