For what you call a dream, we call a mission once realized! And a constant one in this regard is our endeavor to make Koenig journey as smooth as possible for all of you.
All our students express extreme delight for having studied with us. Koenig tries to imbibe improvements and take initiatives every day, an example to which is our soon coming up training center in Nigeria.
The current blog shall talk about what you can or should do, and keep in mind to make Koenig learning a fruitful and memorable experience.
Success is the word!
Here are some tips to be kept in mind while you plan for a successful IT certification with us:
- Choose the right track of learning, with the help of Knowledge Level Test. In case you want to learn quicker, select the special 1-on-1™ Training as it saves time too.
- Enroll for certifications as soon as possible. This will help you get the pre study material on time, thereby giving you a head start for the programme.
- Be mentally prepared to work hard. Students ideally study 10-12 hours a day to get good scores in the exam.
- Choose for Simulated Internship™. This is more recommended in case you are pursuing Cisco courses.
- It is advisable to carry laptops along so that you can practice and review power point slides in the evenings. In case you do not have one, it is available on rent at a nominal charge of US $ 7 per day (max $ 100 for a month).
- Return flights should be booked few days after the last date of Boot Camp. This helps you to take any missed exams or manage sightseeing during buffer period.
- We provide 24×7 pickup services from the airport.
We Value Your Money!
- By choosing multiple certifications, you can save money as the cost of each course lowers when you go for more than one training.
- Keep yourself open for more up gradations. Opt for a visa for additional days / weeks so that you can plan for more courses during you stay in India. 20% of the students go for this option.
- For those who are paying for trainings themselves, claim the expenses in your Income Statement. This is because many countries allow full rebate for training expenses. Koenig can provide you an invoice for all the charges paid by you.
- To book economical flights, visit the air fares page. Students are recommended to apply for Frequent Flyer program to avail the best deals.
- Other than this, students can choose to avail medical procedures in India as the country is popular for high quality yet inexpensive treatments.
- As computer books are quite cheap here, it is advisable to buy them from India.
Enjoyment is Around!
- To enjoy your stay in India, we suggest you to opt for Koenig’s picturesque locations, including Goa, Dehradun and Shimla. At these places you would not only learn, but also enjoy sightseeing and get rejuvenation at its best.
- Koenig arranges for Wi-Fi access in Koenig-managed accommodations. As this service is available for email and messaging, students can rent internet data card for downloading, voice and video chats etc.
- You can invite your partner also after a few days of the training, i.e. when you have covered critical aspects of the course content. Koenig can offer other courses and engagement activity options to your companions, including excursions, Yoga classes, English training, MCAS certification, music and Indian cooking.
- As Indian food tends to be more spicy, it is recommended to be careful about what you eat in the first week. This will let you know how your body responds to the changed diet. You can get advice about the same from fellow students and respective centre manager.
- In Goa, students prefer to hire bikes to go out for dinners and beaches on Sundays. In case you plan to do so, carry your driving license with an authorization for international driving.
So, does that sound good enough? Is there anything more you want to know or suggest? Kindly come up with any feedback and we’ll be more than happy to incorporate desirable changes and help you better. Nevertheless, we will be back soon with some more information.