Here we are, again, to keep you updated about the best services in the industry. Last time our blog focused on MS Office 365 certifications at Koenig Solutions. We are now up with information on more recent course introductions.
Let’s first talk about the R12.x Install/Patch/Maintain Oracle E-Business Suite Training Boot Camp. The Oracle certification is applicable for professionals who have implemented Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 or Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1. The program provides candidates exposure to the installation and maintenance of Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.x system. Along with detailed coverage of Standard and Express installation types, this training prepares students for taking informed decisions in terms of Oracle E-Business Suite system installation. Professionals become proficient in the after-maintenance of systems.
R12.x Install/Patch/Maintain Oracle E-Business Suite additionally emphasizes on extensive hands-on training that includes tasks like:
- Installation on a Linux system
- Navigation for locating key files
- Applying patches
- Running the standard maintenance tools and utilities
- Carrying out cloning operations
Koenig offers the training in Regular track that is a 7-day programme with batches scheduled for each month, meaning you do not lose an opportunity as the next already awaits you.
Coming to R12.x Oracle E-Business Suite Essentials, a boot camp being offered in Regular Track is a 4-day training. The program acts as a functional base for any E-Business Suite Fundamentals course. Users learn how to access and navigate within Oracle Applications using the user interface. The certification gives you an insight to the basic concepts of System Administration, as well as helps you understand the definition of key and descriptive Flexfields. Other than this, R12.x Oracle E-Business Suite Essentials offers learning in:
- Major architectural components in R12.1 E-Business Suite
- Identification and description of benefits of R12.1 footprint
- Recognizing different entities shared between multiple applications
- Identifying features of Multiple Organizations and Multiple Organization Access Control (MOAC)
- Features and benefits of Oracle Workflow
- Usage of Workflow Monitor
- Alerts and testing Periodic Alert
- Features of Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Applications
Students can pursue both these courses at all the 4 Koenig locations that include Delhi, Goa, Shimla and Dehradun. The certification package is an end-to-end solution, including assistance for accommodation, meals, transport, pick and drop, in-house testing, hospitality desk support, Internet access etc. You can additionally avail the benefits of three months after-course usability reinforcement feature, which is a support to your queries after the completion of training (applicable for offshore training).
Koenig Solutions has more courses too in the pipeline and we shall talk about those in the next blog.