In an era where Money talks the loudest and every organization is judged primarily by its financial strength, having an organized system to take care of accounting and budgetary requirements is mandatory. And that’s where SAP fits in.
SAP stands for Systems, Applications and Products mainly in data processing. SAP is the world leader in implementing ERP systems (Enterprise Resource Planning) – ERP 6.0 (EhP6)/ Business Suite R/3 and Business One – which are fully integrated business real-time systems. They enable transactions to be processed end-to-end and eliminate data inconsistencies between sub-systems. Many companies replace their old business systems with the top-of-the-line ERP packages developed by SAP.
The Benefits of SAP ERP Systems are as Follows
- Facilitating easier global integration (barriers of currency exchange rates, language, and culture can be bridged automatically)
- Increasing Expandability — SAP business applications can be procured modularly for individual functions such as CRM or SCM, or customers can acquire the SAP Business Suite to integrate all or most of their business processes. Similarly, the financial applications can be operated stand-alone or as a part of a broader suite.
- Providing real-time information, reducing the possibility of redundancy errors.
- Improving Business Intelligence – The SAP BI stack spans report writing, dashboards, data warehousing and some data mining and is most recognized for its front end tools which include Crystal Reports, BusinessObjects Web Intelligence, BusinessObjects Xcelsius Enterprise and BusinessObjects Explorer.
- More analytics — HANA is a highly touted in-memory columnar database that uses low cost main memory (RAM), scalable multi-core processors and fast data access from solid-state drives (instead of to traditional hard drives) for accelerated data processing and improved business intelligence delivery.
- Improving corporate resource and asset utilization
- Ensuring greater customer satisfaction
- Consolidating the foundation for the latest mobile, cloud, and in-memory technologies
- Creating a more efficient work environment for employees
- Extending Corporate viability — With over 65,000 employees, 232,000 customers, €16.22 billion in revenues and an impressive four decade history, SAP is here to stay for a long time.
Great! Where Can I Learn More About This?
Come to Koenig! We’re the leading IT Training Company in the world and offer the latest, the most pertinent and certified SAP ERP courses - Financial Accounting SAP ERP 6.0 EhP6.
To learn more, visit our website: http://www.koenig-solutions.com/SAP-training-certification-courses.aspx
If you’re a system admin, the Powershell is by far the most helpful tool you can use. A powerful scripting tool backed by a superior configuration management and task automation framework, the Windows Powershell has innate power to expedite a vast majority of your admin tasks.
Why learn shell scripting?
Choosing the shell scripting training can be highly advantageous for an IT professional seeking a career lift. This is because
Powershell is here to stay as per Microsoft. In fact version 2 is inbuilt in Windows 2007 and Windows 2008 R2. Also, further add-on products by the company will be Powershell based.
Almost all of the latest Microsoft products are being managed using Powershell and learning it implies one can manage other products of Microsoft too. Its basic commands are used in almost all Microsoft products that support Powershell.
Linux Shell Scripting
The GUI that Microsoft designed when it created Exchange 2007 was capable of performing only the most common admin functions. Performing obscure functions was not possible using GUI. Powershell however performs it all.
Poweshell, as a product, has grown to become so powerful that Microsoft today, includes a number of Powershell-specific questions in many of its new certifications.
Multiple domains can be managed using Powershell commands. Merely installing the Active Directory Web Services in at least one domain controller should help you manage Windows 2003 and 2008 domains using the Windows 7 RSAT Suite.
What’s more, Microsoft has itself emphasized on the significance of learning the technology when it mentioned that, “It’s safe to say that the single most important skill a Windows administrator will need in the coming years is proficiency with Windows PowerShell.”
Now, a statement like that is certainly hard to ignore.
What are your thoughts about Powershell scripting as a career? Do you think its worth the investment? Share your takes and opinions with us. And, for more information on other IT courses such as Linux boot camp training, MCSE certification programs, etc. visit us at www.koenig-solutions.com.
Honestly, Linux certifications are soon to become ubiquitous just as the Microsoft certifications and getting a Linux certification can surely be a long term gain. In fact, the demand of Linux certified professionals is already growing by leaps and bound as more and more organizations are discovering the benefits of working on Linux systems.
Is Certification Essential For A Career In Linux?
The Linux Foundation Survey indicates that 85% of the hiring managers consider finding good Linux talent somewhat to very difficult.
While the non-certified professional is hired after a number of screenings, hiring managers always prefer a Linux certified professional. This is because certified professionals have a far better understanding of the systems and are able to work effectively and independently.
How Is Linux Training Courses Helpful?
There are a number of Authorized Red Hat Training Partners around the globe, providing different certifications and training courses on Linux. Irrespective of the certifications you choose, training can be highly beneficial and choosing training alongside preparations for certifications is a smart move.
Getting trained in Linux offers you multiple benefits including:
- Access to the best study materials that provide an in-depth and clear knowledge of concepts and their applications.
- Guidance from highly experienced trainers who have successfully worked in a similar environment.
- Insightful boot camp training sessions.
- Simulation sessions where you’re asked to demonstrate your learning in real-time problem scenarios.
- Ample practice sessions to ensure you’re thorough with concepts and their area of application.
An ethical hacker is a computer and network expert who attacks any security system on behalf of its owners seeking vulnerabilities that a venomous hacker could. Become a certified CEH V8 & LPT ethical hacker and get CEH V8 & LPT Certification. Post Enquiry & Connect for Free at: http://www.koenig-solutions.com/ceh.aspx
The Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) training should definitely be considered if you want to strengthen your basics of Cisco ISE. training is recommended along with self preparations for the sole reason that the former cements your knowledge about handling the Cisco devices in a manner that’s best for successfully running a Cisco ISE setup.
To be eligible for the Cisco ISE training one needs to have:
- A perquisite knowledge of Cisco products or experiences working with Cisco infrastructures
- Perquisite knowledge of Cisco Network Security products or experience working in CCNA Security
- Familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Windows
- Fundamental knowledge of 802.1X.
Cisco ISE Training Modules
1. Cisco ISE product overview
- Introduction to Cisco ISE
- Getting Started with Cisco ISE
- Cisco ISE authentication & authorization
- Configuring Basic Access
- Understanding External Authentication
- Using Cisco ISE Dictionaries
- Configuring Authorization
- Web authentication & user access management
- Implementing Web Authentication
- Implementing Guest Services
- Cisco ISE profiler, posture and endpoint protection certification
- Implementing Cisco ISE Profiler
- Implementing Cisco ISE Posture
- Implementing Cisco ISE Endpoint Protection
- Implementing BYOD
- Reports, monitoring, troubleshooting & security
- Implementing Inline Posture and TrustSec Security
- Describing the Cisco ISE Architecture
- Performing Cisco ISE Administration and Maintenance
- Using Cisco ISE Reporting, Monitoring, and Troubleshooting
Are you considering Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) training? Do you need more information on how this Cisco course can help benefit your career? Get in touch with us at www.koenig-solutions.com and we’ll help you through.
Common question that comes to mind about Ethical Hacking is that “Is Ethical Hacking Legal?”. This tutorial explains all about Ethical Hacking
We’ve all known the unethical hackers who have been highly fortunate to be glorified by the Hollywood movies. But, what about the ethical hackers, do we know what they do?
To begin with, hackers have been categorized into three types, referred to by different hat colors, namely:
- White Hat Hackers, who are employed by organizations to run penetration tests in their systems to check if their security has any loopholes.
- Black Hat Hackers, who use their knowledge of systems to achieve their means, which could be to steal money or create unwanted chaos and confusion.
- Grey Hat Hackers lie somewhere in the middle where they foray into an organization’s system, without their permission and then let them know about it.
Ethical Hacking: Is it legal?
A common question that pops up is if ethical hacking is legal or not?
Hacking has attracted a very shading connotation; all thanks to the Hollywood movies. While any hacking that is done without the due permission of the person owning the property being hacked, is unethical hacking, ethical hacking also exists.
The sole reason why ethical hacking or white hat hacking is considered ethical is because the hacker hacks into a system only when the owner of the system asks him to. Ethical hacking is also known as penetration testing and used to look for possible areas which can be invaded by anyone with a malicious motive.
Certifications such as the CEH v8 certification and training can be undertaken by individuals interested in ethical hacking. These certifications are provided by the EC-Council and have strict regulations and parameters that need to be met and maintained for continued validity of the certification.
Ethical hackers are highly demanded in large multinationals and Fortune 500 companies along with major government undertakings and governments themselves.
Do you consider ethical hacking to be legal? Do you have any queries with regards to ethical hacking? Share your thoughts and queries with us; we’d love to hear from you.
The Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) or the earlier Cisco Unified Call Manager is call control platform developed by Cisco Systems for managing all voice components. This software tracks active (Voice over IP) VoIP for all Cisco Voice network products including voicemail boxes, transcoding resources, conference bridges, gateways and phones.
The CUCM certification has had many versions to it, the latest being the Cisco Unified Communications Manager 10.0.
The best way to prepare for the Cisco Unified Communications Manager certification is by undergoing the CUCM training. The CUCM training helps IT professionals get hands-on experience working on installing, configuring and managing VoIP systems through boot camp and simulation sessions.
The training also works to improve the administrator’s skills on adding users, changing user preferences, installing basic phone connections and managing all of it with the IP telephony system.
Depending on the training company, the CUCM training course can last between 5 days to 1 month. Individuals having prior experience in working with Cisco Router and Switch Platform and traditional or IP telephony can avail this certification to enhance their skills and get certified with the best brand in networking across the globe.
Are you looking for a reliable Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) training company? Need more information on Cisco Unified Communication certifications? Get in touch with us at www.koenig-solutions.com or simply leave your queries below and we’ll get back with help.
Computer forensics programs are on an all time high demand; the reason being the increasing occurrence of cyber crimes across the world. Besides, computer forensics is one of the most challenging disciplines in information technology.
There are in fact about two dozen computer forensic certifications, most of which are provided by private organizations. Hence, deciding on the best can be a challenge. While the companies who don’t disclose their student strength are a definite no when it comes to choosing a certification, companies who charge exorbitant fees should also be verified with a fine toothed comb.
To ease the process of choosing a good Computer Forensics certification, here’s a list of the five best, as of 2014:
- Certified Computer Examiner (CCE)
- Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- Certified Forensic Computer Examiner (CFCE)
- Professional Certified I
- nvestigator (PCI)
- GIAC Certified Forensic Examin
er (GCFE) and GI
AC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
While these are the best five, there are many other certifications provided by various other bodies. However before foraying into any certification outside this
list you should definitely consider consulting a practicing professional in Computer Forensics.
Alternatively you should also thoroughly research on the history of the sponsoring company, the popularity of the certification (evident through its enrollment number) and the sponsor’s motive behind the offering.
Are you considering Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI) training? Which certifications are on your mind? Share your thoughts with us.
Agile refers to being ‘flexible’ and ‘adaptable’. This tutorial explain you the benefits of Agile Project Management. In the world of project management, a new Agile methodology is being applied to introduce the same qualities of adaptability and flexibility in modern day projects.
Nowadays, Agile methods are usually employed in software development to assist businesses respond to unpredictability and changing client requirements. Agile methods have outstanding uphold by taking a proactive approach to put off all product problems.
Here are the following benefits of Agile Project Management:
- Reduced risk: Agile techniques virtually eradicate the chance of total project failure.
- Additional pertinent metrics: The metrics agile project teams calculate project performance, estimate cost and time, and make project decisions that are much more pertinent and precise than metrics on conventional projects.
- Improved project control: Agile techniques bring a lot of opportunities to examine and acclimatize during agile projects, including all associates of the project team — the product owner, development team, scrum master, and stakeholders — to work out control and eventually build better products.
- Improved project predictability: Agile techniques integrate several features, practices, and tools for enhanced predictability.
- Enhanced performance visibility: On agile projects, all members of the project team have the chance to know how the project is going at any given time.
This “examine-and-adapt” method really decreases development time and costs. Since teams are able to develop software at the same time they are assembling prerequisites. So, at last we can say that this “analysis paralysis” is less likely to obstruct a team from making growth. Koenig Solutions, the number one offshore company offers a course on Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP). This certification validates a Project Manager’s experience and mastery of the agile principles and processes. Benefits of Agile Project Management are now being realized in the industry and certified Agile professionals are in huge demand.
The Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification and training has gained huge traction amongst organizations lately, due to the increasing need of qualified and trained Project Managers.
Project Managers are important role players of an organization. They are the individuals who oversee and manage the project deliverables and timely delivery while ensuring costs and budgets are not exceeded. These project managers are not only required to be academically strong but also experienced to be able to meet the expectations that their job role demands.
The PMP® training course is a great way to gain all the required skills, knowledge and insight required for becoming a seasoned project manager. This course is aimed at training aspirants on performing the following tasks efficiently:
- Establishing the requirement and parameters for different kinds of projects.
- Laying out the different milestones of the projects with enough room to ensure that the work is completed.
- Getting the plan executed while ensuring that all legal requirements governing the particular of the land are met.
- Controlling and coordinating with all functions of the organization involved in the project namely the finance, human resources, communication, risk, quality and stakeholders.
- Wrapping up and handing over the completed project to the client within the stipulated deadline with all formalities complete.
Budding project managers will also be trained on the different kind of projects and lifecycles and how the project management principles can be applied for effectively executing and completing the work.
Are you interested in becoming a Project manager? Do you wish to undertake a project management training course? Share your queries and thoughts below or get in touch with us for more information at www.koenig-solutions.com.