An ethical hacker is a computer and network expert who attacks any security system on behalf of its owners seeking vulnerabilities that a venomous hacker could. Become a certified CEH V8 & LPT ethical hacker and get CEH V8 & LPT Certification. Post Enquiry & Connect for Free at: http://www.koenig-solutions.com/ceh.aspx
The Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) training should definitely be considered if you want to strengthen your basics of Cisco ISE. training is recommended along with self preparations for the sole reason that the former cements your knowledge about handling the Cisco devices in a manner that’s best for successfully running a Cisco ISE setup.
To be eligible for the Cisco ISE training one needs to have:
- A perquisite knowledge of Cisco products or experiences working with Cisco infrastructures
- Perquisite knowledge of Cisco Network Security products or experience working in CCNA Security
- Familiarity with Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft Windows
- Fundamental knowledge of 802.1X.
Cisco ISE Training Modules
1. Cisco ISE product overview
- Introduction to Cisco ISE
- Getting Started with Cisco ISE
- Cisco ISE authentication & authorization
- Configuring Basic Access
- Understanding External Authentication
- Using Cisco ISE Dictionaries
- Configuring Authorization
- Web authentication & user access management
- Implementing Web Authentication
- Implementing Guest Services
- Cisco ISE profiler, posture and endpoint protection certification
- Implementing Cisco ISE Profiler
- Implementing Cisco ISE Posture
- Implementing Cisco ISE Endpoint Protection
- Implementing BYOD
- Reports, monitoring, troubleshooting & security
- Implementing Inline Posture and TrustSec Security
- Describing the Cisco ISE Architecture
- Performing Cisco ISE Administration and Maintenance
- Using Cisco ISE Reporting, Monitoring, and Troubleshooting
Are you considering Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) training? Do you need more information on how this Cisco course can help benefit your career? Get in touch with us at www.koenig-solutions.com and we’ll help you through.
Common question that comes to mind about Ethical Hacking is that “Is Ethical Hacking Legal?”. This tutorial explains all about Ethical Hacking
We’ve all known the unethical hackers who have been highly fortunate to be glorified by the Hollywood movies. But, what about the ethical hackers, do we know what they do?
To begin with, hackers have been categorized into three types, referred to by different hat colors, namely:
- White Hat Hackers, who are employed by organizations to run penetration tests in their systems to check if their security has any loopholes.
- Black Hat Hackers, who use their knowledge of systems to achieve their means, which could be to steal money or create unwanted chaos and confusion.
- Grey Hat Hackers lie somewhere in the middle where they foray into an organization’s system, without their permission and then let them know about it.
Ethical Hacking: Is it legal?
A common question that pops up is if ethical hacking is legal or not?
Hacking has attracted a very shading connotation; all thanks to the Hollywood movies. While any hacking that is done without the due permission of the person owning the property being hacked, is unethical hacking, ethical hacking also exists.
The sole reason why ethical hacking or white hat hacking is considered ethical is because the hacker hacks into a system only when the owner of the system asks him to. Ethical hacking is also known as penetration testing and used to look for possible areas which can be invaded by anyone with a malicious motive.
Certifications such as the CEH v8 certification and training can be undertaken by individuals interested in ethical hacking. These certifications are provided by the EC-Council and have strict regulations and parameters that need to be met and maintained for continued validity of the certification.
Ethical hackers are highly demanded in large multinationals and Fortune 500 companies along with major government undertakings and governments themselves.
Do you consider ethical hacking to be legal? Do you have any queries with regards to ethical hacking? Share your thoughts and queries with us; we’d love to hear from you.
The Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) or the earlier Cisco Unified Call Manager is call control platform developed by Cisco Systems for managing all voice components. This software tracks active (Voice over IP) VoIP for all Cisco Voice network products including voicemail boxes, transcoding resources, conference bridges, gateways and phones.
The CUCM certification has had many versions to it, the latest being the Cisco Unified Communications Manager 10.0.
The best way to prepare for the Cisco Unified Communications Manager certification is by undergoing the CUCM training. The CUCM training helps IT professionals get hands-on experience working on installing, configuring and managing VoIP systems through boot camp and simulation sessions.
The training also works to improve the administrator’s skills on adding users, changing user preferences, installing basic phone connections and managing all of it with the IP telephony system.
Depending on the training company, the CUCM training course can last between 5 days to 1 month. Individuals having prior experience in working with Cisco Router and Switch Platform and traditional or IP telephony can avail this certification to enhance their skills and get certified with the best brand in networking across the globe.
Are you looking for a reliable Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) training company? Need more information on Cisco Unified Communication certifications? Get in touch with us at www.koenig-solutions.com or simply leave your queries below and we’ll get back with help.
Computer forensics programs are on an all time high demand; the reason being the increasing occurrence of cyber crimes across the world. Besides, computer forensics is one of the most challenging disciplines in information technology.
There are in fact about two dozen computer forensic certifications, most of which are provided by private organizations. Hence, deciding on the best can be a challenge. While the companies who don’t disclose their student strength are a definite no when it comes to choosing a certification, companies who charge exorbitant fees should also be verified with a fine toothed comb.
To ease the process of choosing a good Computer Forensics certification, here’s a list of the five best, as of 2014:
- Certified Computer Examiner (CCE)
- Certified Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
- Certified Forensic Computer Examiner (CFCE)
- Professional Certified I
- nvestigator (PCI)
- GIAC Certified Forensic Examin
er (GCFE) and GI
AC Certified Forensic Analyst (GCFA)
While these are the best five, there are many other certifications provided by various other bodies. However before foraying into any certification outside this
list you should definitely consider consulting a practicing professional in Computer Forensics.
Alternatively you should also thoroughly research on the history of the sponsoring company, the popularity of the certification (evident through its enrollment number) and the sponsor’s motive behind the offering.
Are you considering Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI) training? Which certifications are on your mind? Share your thoughts with us.
Agile refers to being ‘flexible’ and ‘adaptable’. This tutorial explain you the benefits of Agile Project Management. In the world of project management, a new Agile methodology is being applied to introduce the same qualities of adaptability and flexibility in modern day projects.
Nowadays, Agile methods are usually employed in software development to assist businesses respond to unpredictability and changing client requirements. Agile methods have outstanding uphold by taking a proactive approach to put off all product problems.
Here are the following benefits of Agile Project Management:
- Reduced risk: Agile techniques virtually eradicate the chance of total project failure.
- Additional pertinent metrics: The metrics agile project teams calculate project performance, estimate cost and time, and make project decisions that are much more pertinent and precise than metrics on conventional projects.
- Improved project control: Agile techniques bring a lot of opportunities to examine and acclimatize during agile projects, including all associates of the project team — the product owner, development team, scrum master, and stakeholders — to work out control and eventually build better products.
- Improved project predictability: Agile techniques integrate several features, practices, and tools for enhanced predictability.
- Enhanced performance visibility: On agile projects, all members of the project team have the chance to know how the project is going at any given time.
This “examine-and-adapt” method really decreases development time and costs. Since teams are able to develop software at the same time they are assembling prerequisites. So, at last we can say that this “analysis paralysis” is less likely to obstruct a team from making growth. Koenig Solutions, the number one offshore company offers a course on Agile Certified Practitioner (ACP). This certification validates a Project Manager’s experience and mastery of the agile principles and processes. Benefits of Agile Project Management are now being realized in the industry and certified Agile professionals are in huge demand.
The Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification and training has gained huge traction amongst organizations lately, due to the increasing need of qualified and trained Project Managers.
Project Managers are important role players of an organization. They are the individuals who oversee and manage the project deliverables and timely delivery while ensuring costs and budgets are not exceeded. These project managers are not only required to be academically strong but also experienced to be able to meet the expectations that their job role demands.
The PMP® training course is a great way to gain all the required skills, knowledge and insight required for becoming a seasoned project manager. This course is aimed at training aspirants on performing the following tasks efficiently:
- Establishing the requirement and parameters for different kinds of projects.
- Laying out the different milestones of the projects with enough room to ensure that the work is completed.
- Getting the plan executed while ensuring that all legal requirements governing the particular of the land are met.
- Controlling and coordinating with all functions of the organization involved in the project namely the finance, human resources, communication, risk, quality and stakeholders.
- Wrapping up and handing over the completed project to the client within the stipulated deadline with all formalities complete.
Budding project managers will also be trained on the different kind of projects and lifecycles and how the project management principles can be applied for effectively executing and completing the work.
Are you interested in becoming a Project manager? Do you wish to undertake a project management training course? Share your queries and thoughts below or get in touch with us for more information at www.koenig-solutions.com.
IT certifications are important. They help you distinguish yourself from the crowd, demand a better salary, get a better designation, prove your expertise and mettle and get to learn a new technology.
VMware certifications are a path to gaining the required skills needed to work on a VMware environment. The VMware certification is available at four levels namely
- Advanced Professional
These certifications cover three areas of the VMware products including Data Center Virtualization, Cloud and End User Computing. The following exhibit represents a clearer view of the VMware certifications.
As per the industry experts the following 3 certifications must be undertaken by every IT aspirant who wishes to excel in the field of VMware:
- VMware Certified Associate (VCA)
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional (VCAP)
The trending certifications though, are the:
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional for Data Center Design (VCAP – DCD)
- VMware Certified Advanced Professional for Data Center Administrator (VCAP – DCA)
As per the VMware experts, the best way to crack the exams is by using a combination study approach. The following resources can be best tapped into:
- Mock Tests
- Online tutorials
- Simulation sessions
Are you looking for VMware 5.5 training? Have queries or need help in preparing for VMware certifications? Post your takes below or get in touch with us at www.koenig-solutions.com for more information.
More than three fourths of the Fortune 500 is using Microsoft SharePoint and many others besides them too. Even though many of us may have had the experience of working on the SharePoint, do we know what exactly the Microsoft SharePoint is?
What is Microsoft SharePoint?
SharePoint is a platform that ties together multiple programs, systems and devices of an organization having hundreds of employees, so as to coordinate their activities with the same sync and agility as twenty people working out of a small company.
It isn’t a software that is installed on computer systems but an entire back end system that integrates document management, content management, intranet and a host of activities of an organization from wherever the employees are situated.
The SharePoint 2013: Welcome Changes
The Microsoft SharePoint has had many versions to it, the latest being the SharePoint 2013. Each time, the technology giant has brought in improved and advanced features to make the user experience better than before.
The SharePoint 2013 has brought in some improved features that were long awaited by its users. They include:
- The use of XLST in customizing search result display is no longer needed.
- The Query Transform has replaced the clumsy rules of Search Scope
- The new query language of SharePoint 2013 is now Keyword Query Language (KQL) replacing the older SQL Syntax
- A new feature added to the Search API is the REST service which allows for simple URL queries.
Overall, the Microsoft SharePoint 2013 promises to bring in a much better and enhanced user experience.
Get trained in SharePoint through professional training sessions and boot camps. Get in touch with us for comprehensive SharePoint 2013 business intelligence training from Koenig-Solutions
Have you used Microsoft SharePoint 2013? What’s the best feature in this new version according to you? Share your thoughts and experiences with us.
Why should one consider certifications? Simply, for credibility. Certifications have more to offer than job prospects alone. In fact, there are two main advantages that certifications have to offer.
First, the endorsement that it brings along from a reputed and recognized third party that confirms your skills and capability. This is particularly why employees will always prefer having a certified candidate. Second, research has yielded that certified candidates bag 14% higher remunerations as compared to their non-certified counterparts.
The Oracle 1Z0-052 Exam is the preliminary examination for achieving the Associate Certification provided by Oracle for Database Administrators. In fact, there are four options that Database Administrators have for their preliminary examination, of which they have to choose any one.
The four papers include:
- 1Z0-007 Introduction to Oracle9i SQL
- 1Z0-047 Oracle Database SQL Expert
- 1Z0-051 Oracle Database 11g: SQL Fundamentals
Once the candidate has qualified one of the above papers, he/ she now requires to appear for the following paper:
- 1Z0-052 Oracle Database 11g: Administration
To get certified for the Oracle Database 11g administrator, aspirants have to pay fees for each paper they appear for. The fees range between $320 – $390. Even though they may look like lots of money but it’s an investment that you are making for the better gains in future times.
In case, a candidate fails an examination they can reappear after 14 days (by paying the registration fee again, of course). Once the certification is earned you can add the credentials to your resume and await the fruits of your investment.
Are you considering getting Oracle certifications? Looking for Oracle course providers? Post your queries below or visit us at www.koenig-solutions.com for more information on the same.