SCRUM is a methodology adopted in the Agile Model of Project Management and Software Development. While the Waterfall Model focuses on each step of the SDLC, taking for granted that the Customer’s requirements remain constant, SCRUM takes an empirical approach and believes that Requirements are dynamic in nature and change as and when the client deems fit, and thus is being adopted worldwide. Following are the benefits of obtaining Agile Scrum Certifications:
1. Latest Development Model: SCRUM Certifications keep you updated with the latest and the most widely accepted development model in Project Management and Software Design. With requirements no longer remaining static, the knowledge of Agile SCRUM methodology will help you be one step ahead of all risks and hindrances.
2. More Jobs: Project Management is now more dynamic than ever before, and organizations are on the lookout for professionals who possess knowledge of empirical models like Agile and its methodologies like Scrum.
3. Higher Pay: It has been noted by payscale.com that professionals who possess knowledge of SCRUM methodologies, in general, garner a higher pay package than their peers who do not possess SCRUM certifications.
SCRUM Certifications guarantee a successful career in the fields of project management and ensure knowledge of a methodology that is certain to never be obsolete.
Koenig Solutions is an official Training Partner of SCRUM Study and provides the latest and the most Industry oriented SCRUM Certifications. Koenig provides state-of-the-art IT Training and Facilities, and a revolutionary “Happiness Guaranteed” program. To learn more about Koenig’s SCRUM Certification courses, click here: http://www.koenig-solutions.com/scrumstudy-training-certification-courses.aspx
The CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) certifications are one of the most popular and rewarding Cisco certifications. The CCNA certification is aimed at attesting the knowledge and skills of an IT professional in configuring, installing and maintaining medium sized Cisco networks.
Cisco Certification Training
The CCNA certification:
The core CCNA certification tests and IT professional’s knowledge on the following areas:
- Wireless Area Network (WAN) and Local Area Network (LAN) design, which includes OSI model as well.
- Internet Protocol (IP) addressing.
- Routing protocols and Routers, which includes RIP, EIGRP and OSPF.
- Wireless LAN (WLAN) and Virtual LAN (VLAN).
- Network security management, which includes ACLs as well.
Specialized CCNA Certifications:
Besides, The Core CCNA Certification, now known as the CCNA Routing and Switching certification, Cisco also offers specific certifications for different field specializations. The certifications include:
All the above certifications can be taken by all IT professionals and need no specific eligibility requirements as such. The exams are of 90 minute durations and can be prepared for through dedicated trainings and boot camps.
The validity of all CCNA certifications is 3 years post which professionals need to get themselves recertified. Salary surveys across the globe show that CCNA certified individuals are amongst the highest paid professionals. Hence, CCNA certifications are highly lucrative career choices to make.
Once the CCNA certification is obtained, IT professionals can aim for higher level Cisco certifications such as Cisco certified Network Professional (CCNP) and Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) certifications.
Have queries about CCNA certifications? Post them in the comments below and we’ll get back with help or simply visit us at www.koenig-solutions.com for more information.
The Citrix NetScaler 10 training is aimed at providing the fundamental and foundational skills and concepts needed for implementation, configuring, securing and monitoring a Citrix NetScaler system along with a Citrix NetScaler Gateway for a desktop virtualization environment. The desktop environment could either be using Citrix XenApp or Citrix XenDesktop 7 and successful implementation of the Citrix NetScaler system would ensure secure data and application access to the users.
citrix NetScaler 10 Training India
Prerequisites of Citrix NetScaler 10 Training:
Although NetScaler 10 training is meant for those who have little or no prior exposure to the Citrix NetScaler certification path, the iintended audience should meet the following basic criteria, which includes:Acquaintance with cloud networking and application delivery
- Experience working with Citrix technologies such as XenApp, XenDesktop, etc.
- Knowledge of working on Windows Server 2012 and 2008 R2
- Experience working with enterprise database servers and Microsoft SQL Servers
- Familiarity with Group Policy and Active Directory
- Fundamental understanding of Microsoft Windows Server concept such as Load balancing, IIS, DNS, etc. and Remote Desktop Services.
- Understanding of fundamental system administration concepts such as high availability operations, software upgrade procedures, logging, etc.
- Familiarity in using server monitoring tools.
- Understanding of fundamental VPN concepts which includes SSL certificates and encryptions.
In essence, the Citrix NetScaler 10 training program can be undertaken by any professional who is a novice in the NetScaler platform and is interested in integrating the NetScaler Gateway with Citrix XenApp or XenDesktop.
Have queries or doubts with regard to the Citrix NetScaler training? Post them below for help or simply visit us at www.koenig-solutions.com for more information.
The VMware vSphere Install Configure, Manage (ICM) V5.5 exam is aimed at attesting the skills required in configuring and managing VMware® vCenter Server™ and VMware ESXi™ for the version 5.5. This exam is intended for operators of vCenter Server and ESXi, system engineers and system admins. Qualifying this exam will make candidates eligible for advanced vSphere courses like VMware vSphere Optimize & Scale V5.5.
The prerequisites for Vsphere ICM V5.5 Exam and training:
Candidates who wish to undertake the exam should have qualified vSphere fundamental exams. A clear understanding of the fundamentals of VMware Data Center Visualization Fundamentals is needed. This will also help when undergoing the VMware 5.5 training. Experience in system administration on Linux or Microsoft Windows operating systems is prerequisite for being eligible to undertake the training.
Vsphere ICM V5.5 Exam
VMware 5.5 training:
The VMware 5.5 training will help professionals understand the features and functions of vSphere 5.5 better through classes, hands-on training and boot camps. Via the training course, the following skills will be learnt:
- Deploying a vCenter and ESXi host instance and appliance
- Managing ESXi host networking and storage through vCenter server
- Using vCenter server to manage virtual machines
- Deployment and maintenance of VM’s with thin provision
- Using vMotion to migrate VMs
- Management of virtual infrastructure by using vSphere’s Web Client
- Management of resource usage and access control by using vCenter
- Management of Data Protection, Fault Tolerance and High Availability using vCenter
- Application of patches using Update Manager
If you’re interested in VMware 5.5 training or need more information on the respective exams, post your queries below or simply visit us at: http://www.koenig-solutions.com/
Koenig Solutions, the number one offshore IT training company, is scheduling a free of cost interactive webinar on this topic. Subject matter expert from the industry will speak on the topic, titled: BCS-ISTQB (Certified Software Tester). Interested candidates can Register Here.
This free interactive webinar will discuss about the BCS ISTQB Certified Tester Certification at the Foundation Level, which is one of the most comprehensive and renowned certification programs designed for accrediting software testers. This globally accepted certification is provided in association with British Computer Society (BCS) and International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB). Koenig offers this specialized software testing training and certification for those having an inclination towards testing and application development. A BCS ISTQB Software Tester training and certification will significantly boost your marketability and earning potential by validating your skills in the global testing fraternity. Following topics will be covered:
- Understanding and fundamentals of software testing, including its purpose, principles and code of ethics.
- Different constraints and issues around testing.
- Use various techniques such as white box, black box and static testing
- Understand standard testing terminology used globally,
- Understanding of testing processes and activities such as requirements review, system implementation, and discovering reliable information sources
The webinar will be held on your computer screen on:
Date and Time of the event will be- 19th December, 2014 (4:00 PM to 5:00 PM IST)
This webinar will be conducted by Ms. Neha Sahyogi, who is a Manual and Automation Test Consultant and has been certified to deliver training on Software Tester Jmeter Selenium 1.0 Selenium 2.0 HP-UFT.